Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-29-2012, 10:52 PM   #633
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesHd09
All madden?
Yes, I have yet to test the these slider sets with the CCM set to all pro or pro

Don't get me wrong, I know a lot of people say there is a difference, I just haven't gotten around to it yet. That game I played was in online CCM, and while it most likely is the same exact game as offline CCM, I am paranoid at this point and only want to play the same way I played before after getting a good game finally lol .

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #634
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Ok I made those changes to the front page that Jared is working with. CPUs blockshedding is 65(black set),55(blue set), 45(red set),35(green set), CPUs fumbles is 60, and the USER tackling is 30 on all 4 sets..
Old 08-29-2012, 11:07 PM   #635
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Man, to be honest, I was kinda bummed yesterday. I mean, I didnt even rush out to get my pre-order. I waited until today. I gotta admit, that first game ( still cant sign into online CCM, ahhhhhh EA is killing me!) really made me feel better. I mean, it aint perfect yet, but that was a step in the right direction. Of course, its just one game, and maybe when I play it again when online CCM is back I get the same old crappy results, but I gotta believe the guys on here are gonna make the game shine, I see a lot of potential

BTW, forgot to say, I love what you have down for CPU passing jarrod.

I just saw things in that Raider game I haven't seen a while. A lot of plays in 1 on 1 coverage that were coin flip scenarios. Sometimes the Raider guy came down with it, sometimes I was able to make the play. It felt like it could go either way a lot of the time and that just felt like football to me. I felt like Palmer played like Palmer. I also like how I can tell a difference between Rivers and Smith, I am messing around with Smith in my old offline CCM while I wait for online CCM servers to pop up and the difference after switching between the two teams is night and day. This might be a crazy thought, but I honestly feel like, for someone using a reall good QB, you could make a case for even lower than 5 QBA. I mean, maybe not, but, just saying, good start so far my man

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:11 PM   #636
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Man, to be honest, I was kinda bummed yesterday. I mean, I didnt even rush out to get my pre-order. I waited until today. I gotta admit, that first game ( still cant sign into online CCM, ahhhhhh EA is killing me!) really made me feel better. I mean, it aint perfect yet, but that was a step in the right direction. Of course, its just one game, and maybe when I play it again when online CCM is back I get the same old crappy results, but I gotta believe the guys on here are gonna make the game shine, I see a lot of potential

BTW, forgot to say, I love what you have down for CPU passing jarrod.

I just saw things in that Raider game I haven't seen a while. A lot of plays in 1 on 1 coverage that were coin flip scenarios. Sometimes the Raider guy came down with it, sometimes I was able to make the play. It felt like it could go either way a lot of the time and that just felt like football to me. I felt like Palmer played like Palmer. I also like how I can tell a difference between Rivers and Smith, I am messing around with Smith in my old offline CCM while I wait for online CCM servers to pop up and the difference after switching between the two teams is night and day. This might be a crazy thought, but I honestly feel like, for someone using a reall good QB, you could make a case for even lower than 5 QBA. I mean, maybe not, but, just saying, good start so far my man
Man I swear to god I was just thinking about doing this earliar. Haha! I wanted to test it first before I threw it out there. I was just going to drop it to 4 and see what happens. My passing has been a little too good. I'm real good with the left stick and all the new passing trajectories have made it easier for me.. So I'll probably test that out in my next game..
Old 08-29-2012, 11:12 PM   #637
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I just beat the Cardinals 33-13 with the updates BESIDES CPU fumbles at 60, in which i'll change for the next game. Both CPU and human rushing were bad haha. I got 64 yards rushing, CPU got 51 yards rushing. But both teams got 325 yards passing each.

And bad news for me, Finnegan broke his collarbone and is out for 10 weeks..
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #638
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I just beat the Cardinals 33-13 with the updates BESIDES CPU fumbles at 60, in which i'll change for the next game. Both CPU and human rushing were bad haha. I got 64 yards rushing, CPU got 51 yards rushing. But both teams got 325 yards passing each.

And bad news for me, Finnegan broke his collarbone and is out for 10 weeks..
After you make the full changes play about 3 straight games with no tweaking. We have to see if these changes are legit..
Old 08-29-2012, 11:26 PM   #639
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
After you make the full changes play about 3 straight games with no tweaking. We have to see if these changes are legit..
For sure man. What are you going to use for the RB auto-subs now?
Old 08-29-2012, 11:27 PM   #640
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
For sure man. What are you going to use for the RB auto-subs now?
Probably around 90/86 or something close to that..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »