Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 10:34 PM   #641
Banned

pats3912's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Ok so I just.changed the game speed back to normal from slow and I'm already noticing a difference in the CPU running game. Rice just got 58 yards in the first half on me. Before he was lucky if he got that the whole game. Try it and see if you notice anything different.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:48 PM   #642
Rookie

thegame19991999's Arena

OVR: 7

how is madden 13 ps3 got red light of death
Old 08-29-2012, 10:56 PM   #643
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
Ok so I just.changed the game speed back to normal from slow and I'm already noticing a difference in the CPU running game. Rice just got 58 yards in the first half on me. Before he was lucky if he got that the whole game. Try it and see if you notice anything different.
When the servers come back I am most likely switching to normal from slow as well.

I just think I need to let go of the slow speed dream this year

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:17 PM   #644
Rookie

OVR: 4

Someone explain how putting the speed threshold at 0 makes Madden realistic? There's not that much disparity in speed at the NFL level.

It would seem that a higher threshold would make more sense. This isn't college, afterall
Old 08-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #645
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
Someone explain how putting the speed threshold at 0 makes Madden realistic? There's not that much disparity in speed at the NFL level.

It would seem that a higher threshold would make more sense. This isn't college, afterall

I use it at 8. Its not much of a difference from zero, but it makes it a little less ?pinball-ish? IMO. I thought for a couple years zero was necessary, because on default 50 I just felt you didn't get an authentic feel. I mean, in some cases, speed just kills. When I first downloaded the season ticket release, I had it at zero and was able to catch hitches with Steve Smith and run around the corner in off coverage for an easy score more than once in a span of 3 games. I don't think that speed should be the only thing that matters, just look at players like DHB who, at best, have only been decent players despite having insane straight-line speed, however, I will always believe that it needs to be low in these games, I think anywhere from 0-15 is reasonable.

On 8, in the one game I was able to play today, I had Denarius Moore of the Raiders singled up on Cason from the Chargers quite often. Sometimes Cason made the right read and played Moore perfectly, sometimes he was late and get burned, that happens.

OS Blog

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 11:29 PM   #646
Banned

pats3912's Arena

First qtr and ray rice has 4 carries for 80 yards and touchdown. I'm the pats in a CCM online. If the problem the whole time was the game speed I think I might cry some tears of joy. LOL!!!! Not getting excited yet. Gonna restart this game at least 2 more times to see what happens. I'm in week 3 ravens vs pats with my own all madden custom sliders.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:35 PM   #647
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pats3912
First qtr and ray rice has 4 carries for 80 yards and touchdown. I'm the pats in a CCM online. If the problem the whole time was the game speed I think I might cry some tears of joy. LOL!!!! Not getting excited yet. Gonna restart this game at least 2 more times to see what happens. I'm in week 3 ravens vs pats with my own all madden custom sliders.
Keep us updated.

I cant wait for online CCM to come back so I can try normal out on it.

OS Blog

Old 08-29-2012, 11:37 PM   #648
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah it's bad.. Have you plugged in the latest tweaks I did with the black set. I went ahead and cranked it up to the same level as my 12 sliders. They definitely need to fix the CPUs rushing with a patch..
Yeah I used the latest tweaks in my last preseason game. You can for sure tell the difference in abilities with players.. I love CCM but they really need to fix the rushing because they can't do squat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »