Home

Old 08-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #665
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just played 2 games in CCM with the Giants using the black set. Lost 2 games in a row both games went to over time.

First game lost to the Panthers 31-28, then the next game lost to the Eagles 23-20.

The only small problem I ran into was in both games I was leading and then all of a sudden the Panthers and Eagles both hit big pass plays where the WR's just couldn't be tackled.

These plays should not have gone for TD's yet in both cases Steve Smith and Desean Jackson both just shrugged off about 4 tacklers each and went for TD's. Those 2 plays were the only time this happened. And in both cases I was winning the game so it was almost like the CPU just wouldn't be denied and was going to score no matter what.

The sliders beside that though played great. Although on the longer drives both teams O-lines were being subbed out.

Also this is probably a game issue a couple times in each game the CPU got amazing spots. Like they would be stopped about a yard short of the 1st down marker yet be given a first down. I challenge the spot and of course the replays show the CPU got nowhere close to the 1st down yet the call remains the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:38 AM   #666
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

At half DMC has 11 carries for 59 yards. long of 35.

I am down big at the moment, playing sloppy, getting stopped on 4th and short.

This is black set, normal speed, 8 threshold.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:40 AM   #667
Rookie

burritos13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
Finnegan hurt his collarbone - out 10 weeks in third quarter
did finnegan stay hurt or did he come back to play the next week? cuz ive lost rich seymour, carson palmer, and mcclain to lengthy injuries but they all mysteriously came back the next week.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:45 AM   #668
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritos13
did finnegan stay hurt or did he come back to play the next week? cuz ive lost rich seymour, carson palmer, and mcclain to lengthy injuries but they all mysteriously came back the next week.
It's a glitch that was mentioned earlier in this thread (it's huge I don't blame you for overlooking). You just need to turn on pre-existing injuries and the injuries won't disappear.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 AM   #669
Rookie

burritos13's Arena

Quote:
It's a glitch that was mentioned earlier in this thread (it's huge I don't blame you for overlooking). You just need to turn on pre-existing injuries and the injuries won't disappear.
yeah i remember reading about it but idk it was addressed. thanks for the reply bro
Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM   #670
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
That was a tight game I see. The CPUs rushing is still terrible though.. I'm getting ready to run a game right now with my new tweaks.. I fell asleep last night and didn't get to check them out..
Someone posted in SECs thread that there was only 1 guy who averaged 100 yards a game last year, and the average NFL offense only has like 325 yards. I think, the rushing average was like 68-70 yards a game.

That vikings/colts game isn't that far off. We both know that a RB won't go 4 carries for 20 yards. It'll be 2, 3, -1, 7, 4, 4, 1, or whatever.

I think people (myself included) think the CPU needs to have 120 yards rushing, which to my knowledge only 2 teams in recent memory have hit that number. Steelers not too long ago, and the Eagles last year, were very close to that 120 number.

Decent rushing teams are in the 85-93 range, and the good rushing teams are 94-100. Only the elite elite rushing teams are 108+ on average.

It's almost 1 am, but I would think the majority of the NFL teams are in the 75-83 range per game...I didn't look that up, but that seems to be about right. An average NFL QB is probably in the 220-240 passing yards per game if I had to guess.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM   #671
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Just played 2 games in CCM with the Giants using the black set. Lost 2 games in a row both games went to over time.

First game lost to the Panthers 31-28, then the next game lost to the Eagles 23-20.

The only small problem I ran into was in both games I was leading and then all of a sudden the Panthers and Eagles both hit big pass plays where the WR's just couldn't be tackled.

These plays should not have gone for TD's yet in both cases Steve Smith and Desean Jackson both just shrugged off about 4 tacklers each and went for TD's. Those 2 plays were the only time this happened. And in both cases I was winning the game so it was almost like the CPU just wouldn't be denied and was going to score no matter what.

The sliders beside that though played great. Although on the longer drives both teams O-lines were being subbed out.

Also this is probably a game issue a couple times in each game the CPU got amazing spots. Like they would be stopped about a yard short of the 1st down marker yet be given a first down. I challenge the spot and of course the replays show the CPU got nowhere close to the 1st down yet the call remains the same.
Yeah that might be one of the side affects of the USER tackling being on 30 to get the CPU to have an affective running game..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #672
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Quote:
Finnegan hurt his collarbone - out 10 weeks in third quarter
Wow, same happened to me but against the Cardinals!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »