Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2012, 01:57 AM   #673
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

UGGGHHH, my secondary is sooo slow with the chargers. Raiders are a tough matchup for me. I was down 30-7, was able to make it 30-21 on a pick six, and then I get caught on a blitz, Ford beat my nickel corner like a drum on a streak for a TD

I feel like I gave this game away. Can't wait to see these jerks in San Diego later this season. McFadden was up to 74 yards on 16 carries in the third, then they ran toss like 3x in a row row some reason and lost 2 yards each time, which hurt the numbers....lets see if I can make it look respectable at least

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:05 AM   #674
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that might be one of the side affects of the USER tackling being on 30 to get the CPU to have an affective running game..
Yea the other thing was for most of the game the CPU run game was basically non-existent in both games. Now that could be partly the Giants D being pretty good against the run.

The other thing that happened though was when I was playing the Panthers Deanglo Williams and Jonathan Stewart were buried at the bottom of the Panthers depth chart. They were not injured and yet weren't even on the field.The Panthers went with Ryan Grant and some other RB.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:10 AM   #675
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Yea the other thing was for most of the game the CPU run game was basically non-existent in both games. Now that could be partly the Giants D being pretty good against the run.

The other thing that happened though was when I was playing the Panthers Deanglo Williams and Jonathan Stewart were buried at the bottom of the Panthers depth chart. They were not injured and yet weren't even on the field.The Panthers went with Ryan Grant and some other RB.
Stuff like this is why I hate that they took control away from the USER..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 02:13 AM   #676
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Final score 45-28 Oakland. Like I said, I kinda played like an idiot in the first half, went for it on 4th and short twice and got stopped both times. Threw a pick six to start the game.

Whats funny is a lot more points were scored this time around, but the first game had more offensive yards for both teams. We both had a pick six though, so I guess that makes sense

Rivers - 23/34 - 233 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs
Mathews - 24 for 55, 1TD
Baker - 6 carries, 20 yards
Floyd - 10 catches, 98 yards

Palmer - 13/20 - 224 yards - 2 TDs, 1 INT
DMC - 24 carries, 87 yards, 1 TD (this isnt as good as the first game, but its still better, and could have been a lot better if not for some odd play calling)
Goodson - 4 carries, 20 yards (107 yards between the two RBs, not bad)

Was sacked three times, sacked them once, pressure felt fine on both sides.

It was weird playing on normal after being so used to slow, looking forward to loggin in more games tomorrow after work.

Feel like its going in the right direction for me, slider wise. As far as difficulty differences between slow and normal, I felt it more in the passing game really, but again, DMC was killing it at half, so, who knows

OS Blog

Old 08-30-2012, 02:14 AM   #677
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19

Was it preseason? I know in preseason the CPU will mess with their depth chart to get backups in.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 08-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #678
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

im gonna kick myself tomorrow at work, but, im playin one more. Titans, at San Diego

OS Blog

Old 08-30-2012, 02:15 AM   #679
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah that might be one of the side affects of the USER tackling being on 30 to get the CPU to have an affective running game..
If you're going to use lower HUM TCK to open up the run game you also will need to lower the BTK slider to compensate...

Keeping track of the broken tackle stats for all players (HB / WR / QB) will tell you where you need to be...

When I go with 0 for TCK the broken tackle slider sat at around 5 or so...

So, if you guys are trying TCK at 30, BTK has to be in that range as well or things like those receivers blowing past everyone will be an issue...QBs scrambling as well...

Well, that's been my experience...

I realize it's a new engine, but core slider issues have varied little over the years...
Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 AM   #680
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

Id like for him to play more games TBH. I havent seen that happen yet with it at 30. Big plays do happen in real life, Desean Jackson has made people look silly before. I mean who knows, maybe it is an issue in the set right now

OS Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »