Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 01:21 AM   #681
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Hey didnt formation subs used to save game to game in franchise mode?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #682
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlingBling19
Yea the other thing was for most of the game the CPU run game was basically non-existent in both games. Now that could be partly the Giants D being pretty good against the run.

The other thing that happened though was when I was playing the Panthers Deanglo Williams and Jonathan Stewart were buried at the bottom of the Panthers depth chart. They were not injured and yet weren't even on the field.The Panthers went with Ryan Grant and some other RB.
The same thing happened in mine. I figured it out though; the Panthers default RB philosophy is set to Power Back. This causes Ryan Grant's OVR to be higher than Williams / Stewart and the CPU adjusts their depth chart accordingly. It's one of the drawbacks to this system unfortunately. It's the same reason that T.O. gets cut every time.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:23 AM   #683
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
If you're going to use lower HUM TCK to open up the run game you also will need to lower the BTK slider to compensate...

Keeping track of the broken tackle stats for all players (HB / WR / QB) will tell you where you need to be...

When I go with 0 for TCK the broken tackle slider sat at around 5 or so...

So, if you guys are trying TCK at 30, BTK has to be in that range as well or things like those receivers blowing past everyone will be an issue...QBs scrambling as well...

Well, that's been my experience...

I realize it's a new engine, but core slider issues have varied little over the years...
The CPU can't run the ball.. We have to have the CPUs breaktackles at 100 as of now and it's now workign.. Before I started lowering the USER tackling I first maxed out the CPUs runblocking and they still couldn't run. So now I'm lowering the tackling just to see if that can open it up some. So far in the game I'm playing right now D.Murray has 7 carries for 20 yards and hasn't broken many tackles.. This wasn't an issue on 12. The sliders are not working the same for the CPUs rushing....
Old 08-30-2012, 01:25 AM   #684
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm still in the testing phase with these. I really appreciate all the feedback and testing I been getting from everybody.. Post stats and feedback when you get a chance.. From what I'm hearing the games are best tested in CC.. Gameplay is very different in play now..
Stupid qusetion, but will these sliders work in Offline Connected Careers?

I noticed you mentioned CC but am not sure if you're talking about online or offline (or both).
Old 08-30-2012, 01:26 AM   #685
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
im gonna kick myself tomorrow at work, but, im playin one more. Titans, at San Diego
Haha! Me too.. I wanted to get some testing in with the USER accuracy at 4 along with the other tweaks before I went to be. I have to get up in a few hours for work. haha!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #686
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockit
Stupid qusetion, but will these sliders work in Offline Connected Careers?

I noticed you mentioned CC but am not sure if you're talking about online or offline.
I been testing in offline CC.. I haven't started testing in online CC yet.. I'll probably do that tomorrow..
Old 08-30-2012, 01:28 AM   #687
Rookie

OVR: 6

Alright in my test CCM I played a half with all the sliders up to date. The game was tied Bengals (me) 0 - Ravens (CPU) 0.

Dalton was 8-14 for 114 yards 0 tds 0 ints

A.J. Green had 6 rec for 68 yards.

User passing on 4 accuracy felt good. My running game was fine. Flacco took way too many sacks (5 in a half). I fumbled 3 times the CPU fumbled once and the CPU had virtually no running game, Rice had 15 carries for 24 yards. I didn't see a ridiculous amount of broken tackles at all.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:29 AM   #688
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Hey guys, when you watch the replays of runs by the CPU is it just me ore does it look like TEs are getting shed almost instantly. This is motly why I am getting TFLs on any outside run. I mean, its seems like its almost every time....wonder if this is a ratings issue?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »