Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 01:49 AM   #697
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Yeah, it seems to be a number of issues including

A.) physics just causing trips and otehr weird plays that result in poor runs

B.) ball carrier just is programmed very weirdly

C.) TEs cant block
I just can't get over how great they ran the ball on the demo so you know the potential is there. EA just needs to fix the problem..
Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM   #698
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Alright cool. Let me know how it goes.. You might want to crank the CPUs rushing up to the black set though. They are having alot of trouble running the ball..

Edit: Well since I'm lowering the USER tackling to 0 you can go ahead and stick with the green set rushing for the CPU just in case this finally opens it up for them..
Roger that!

I'll definitely post up some game/player stats. That box score generator looks like fun, less work than typing everything out (or taking a picture of it).
Old 08-30-2012, 01:52 AM   #699
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I gotta say its cool seeing the CPU QB make some beautiful throws sometimes, gotta love the new passing in NCAA/Madden 13

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 AM   #700
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Not sure how I feel about tackling at 0.. I feel like WR's are going to just plow over my corners for big gains and TD's. But I'll give it a shot!
Old 08-30-2012, 02:17 AM   #701
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Someone posted in SECs thread that there was only 1 guy who averaged 100 yards a game last year, and the average NFL offense only has like 325 yards. I think, the rushing average was like 68-70 yards a game.

That vikings/colts game isn't that far off. We both know that a RB won't go 4 carries for 20 yards. It'll be 2, 3, -1, 7, 4, 4, 1, or whatever.

I think people (myself included) think the CPU needs to have 120 yards rushing, which to my knowledge only 2 teams in recent memory have hit that number. Steelers not too long ago, and the Eagles last year, were very close to that 120 number.

Decent rushing teams are in the 85-93 range, and the good rushing teams are 94-100. Only the elite elite rushing teams are 108+ on average.

It's almost 1 am, but I would think the majority of the NFL teams are in the 75-83 range per game...I didn't look that up, but that seems to be about right. An average NFL QB is probably in the 220-240 passing yards per game if I had to guess.
I think it was that the average NFL rushing yardage for a team was around 125, whereas for an individual back getting around the 70-80 yard mark should be adequate, with a YPC of around 4.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 02:21 AM   #702
Rookie

AKain's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I think it's a bug.. I been seeing that too. They never hold on to there blocks on the edge.. Everything else is playing great. Damn if we can get the running game going for the CPU..
Have you personally tested your settings on slow spd? Jw. Run game seems to play different at differing game speeds for both user and CPU...in cc, offline, of course.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:25 AM   #703
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Well crap!

Finished my game with Titans. Was down 17-3, made it 18-17 me, then Britt burns Jammer in one on one coverage deep, totally my fault for a dumb play call, and I throw a pick afterward. They pull it out 28-18.

This was before the QBA 4 and 0 tackle changes

I shoulda beat these guys, I cant force throws on short routes

Rivers - 23/44/234yards/1td/2int
Mathews - 20carries, 74 yards
Baker - 8carries, 23 yards

Hasselbeck - 8/13/193yards/1td/0int, the big play to britt killed me
Johnson - 31 carries, 87 yards, 1TD. Frustrating, many times he coulda gashed me but just fell over, lowered his shoulder into a lineman, or ran into a tackler.

I would play another with the new changes but im dead tired.

Back at it tomorrow

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:39 AM   #704
Rookie

OVR: 6

I just played my first CCM game with these sliders. A few things to note:

1. I used slow speed 8 threshold
2. I am in an online CCM with a gameface coach
3. I adjusted the sliders from the all-pro difficulty
4. I am using the blue sliders (not parenthesis)
5. It was pre-season
6. I use gameflow to call plays

I ended up losing to the Packers 35-14 as the Chargers. They had 220 rushing yards on me and were tearing it up. I threw 8 picks, 7 with Whitehurst, so I think I will adjust the INT slider down to 65 for the CPU. I also conceded a safety after a lovely coffin corner punt by the Packers. I only had 19 rushing yards and like 400 pass yards due to being behind early and gameflow deciding to pass a lot. Also, there were a few injuries on my setting of 45, some small and two large (Packers back-ups, 7 and 8 week injuries).

Thank you Jarrod.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »