Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-30-2012, 06:49 PM   #761
Rookie

03MstGT290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

I'm using blue set and will play the Packers in Week 3 preseason. I'm the Bengals.

Will post stats this time lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 07:08 PM   #762
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Alright well, jst got home and got caught up on the thread. Raptor, how well did the CPU rush the ball on default sliders that game

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:20 PM   #763
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Just thought I should let you guys know, i just tested a game on default all-madden in CCM, and the sliders still stayed at 50 (as if it were on all-pro) but i went into the game and played against the packers and the kicking meter was fast like all-madden speed... Also, they ran the ball effectively! and threw the ball very very well. I couldn't keep them out of the endzone, but I also ran the ball very well, passed very well, and they couldn't keep me out of the endzone either. Both teams blocked outstanding, both teams broke tackles, both teams got wide open... it was 35-35 at halftime and I decided to shut it off. Each teams offense was unstoppable and each teams defense was mediocre. The game almost felt so equal, but it was just too much offense on both sides.. So I've come to realize/wonder if the sliders actually ADD to the default skill level that your using or something similar to that... and that's why CCM plays differently! Also, Catches were never dropped in the open, only when the WR was hit hard. Normally, on default all-madden, drops are very common. Also, with everything default, it seams as if penalties were called more as well. Several false start and holding calls. (had all penalties at 50 too). I might test out Rookie, pro, to see if there are any differences in the default sliders.

Not sure if any of you have tested this out, but thought i'd throw it out there.

Make sure you get a couple of games in to see.. The first game usually doesn't let you know how the sliders are playing out but I guess they do have the sliders set up differently with CC..
Old 08-30-2012, 07:22 PM   #764
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

I'm getting ready to run a game finally.. I'm off from work and the baby is sleep so I have plenty of time to get it in..
Old 08-30-2012, 07:32 PM   #765
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I'm getting ready to run a game finally.. I'm off from work and the baby is sleep so I have plenty of time to get it in..
I want to get a few games in tonight....BUUUUUT there are some good local games on TV, such as my Titans in their last pre-season game and then although I'm a UT alumni, still have to root for my hometown Vandy tonight against South Carolina.

So, I'll probably get a few in late tonight, since I'm off work tomorrow.

Really getting close on these sliders (at least for me).

INTs are still a prob for both sides and CPU run game is too inconsistent...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 07:33 PM   #766
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant8RDFL
@ Jarodd21

Wasup Buddy hope all is good. I have a question for you.

After setting your sliders, does the skill level still indicate All Madden or does it say custom?
In CC it indicates All Madden..
Old 08-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #767
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Here's a clip of me throwing one up to Nicks.. I came back to him after he dropped a comeback route on me the play before that.. This clip was the first day I got the game when I still had the USER catching at 40..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnWWmWrIMM
Old 08-30-2012, 07:41 PM   #768
Rookie

OVR: 3

[=Jarodd21;2044088525]Here's a clip of me throwing one up to Nicks.. I came back to him after he dropped a comeback route on me the play before that.. This clip was the first day I got the game when I still had the USER catching at 40..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwnWWmWrIMM[/quote]
Better watch this video as much as u can,cause next weds vs my Boys they aint getting any =)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »