Home

Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys

This is a discussion on Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #49
Rookie

hitMaCa's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Default All-Pro in CCM, please try it guys

i will try it out but usually i play on all madden
Old 08-29-2012, 02:23 PM   #50
MVP

PacMan3000's Arena

OVR: 11

I'm a little unclear--I have heard some people say that if you're playing a offline CCM, adjusting the sub sliders doesn't work? That, essentially, you can only play on the default difficulties.

But it seems some here are adjusting the sub sliders and seeing results. So...which is fact?
Old 08-29-2012, 03:02 PM   #51
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
For some reason Game difficulty in CCM is broken.

Custom difficulty is gone in CCm. And when i play Play nows CPU runs extremely well.

I cant set the same level because there are no custom on ccm

Aside from the CPU not running the ball well on you none of what u said is correct. The "Custom" difficulty that u speak of is simply one of the preset difficulty levels that are altered once you move a slider. Custom is not some singular difficulty level within itself as you seem to make it out to be. In CCM you can set your difficulty and then set your sliders. The only difference is the screen doesn't say " Custom". But if you put it on All Madden and keep the sliders under 75, like in '11 and ' 12 your still on All Madden although the screen read Custom. If you go above 75 you're now on All Pro and so forth and so on just like in the past. My difficulty in CCM is All Madden and i have my sliders under 75 and i feel the difficulty when i play. So it hasn't changed, isn't broken, etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #52
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26

I was just outplayed and outmatched by a dominant Denver Broncos team. Their running game absolutely DESTROYED my defense. Now I see what happens when my team comes up against a team with a solid rushing attack and a good O-Line.. I think the pictures can speak for themselves...

I was the Ravens @ Broncos on Monday Night Football

As you can see, I actually LOST a game on default All-Pro. The Broncos were simply the better team and just wanted it that much more. They had that bend but don't break mentality on defense and it worked to perfection, I just had such a hard time punching it into the endzone.

A respectable game for both QB's, which it to be expected from two of the best in the game. Manning went out there and did what he had to do to get his team the win. Although he didn't have to do much, evidenced by the next photo.

You're seeing that correctly, Willis McGahee ran for almost 200 yards against me! 200!! I couldn't believe it. He carved up my ENTIRE defense, doing WHATEVER he wanted all game. I had never seen a CPU RB run with such authority. Using all the moves in his arsenal and finding all the right holes. One of the best games of Madden iv'e ever played.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:19 PM   #53
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Gonna try this with CPU RB at 100 and QBA for User being the only changes.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 08-29-2012, 03:29 PM   #54
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gosens6
I was just outplayed and outmatched by a dominant Denver Broncos team. Their running game absolutely DESTROYED my defense. Now I see what happens when my team comes up against a team with a solid rushing attack and a good O-Line.. I think the pictures can speak for themselves...

I was the Ravens @ Broncos on Monday Night Football

As you can see, I actually LOST a game on default All-Pro. The Broncos were simply the better team and just wanted it that much more. They had that bend but don't break mentality on defense and it worked to perfection, I just had such a hard time punching it into the endzone.

A respectable game for both QB's, which it to be expected from two of the best in the game. Manning went out there and did what he had to do to get his team the win. Although he didn't have to do much, evidenced by the next photo.

You're seeing that correctly, Willis McGahee ran for almost 200 yards against me! 200!! I couldn't believe it. He carved up my ENTIRE defense, doing WHATEVER he wanted all game. I had never seen a CPU RB run with such authority. Using all the moves in his arsenal and finding all the right holes. One of the best games of Madden iv'e ever played.
This is wonderful, but what slight adjustment did you make to all pro default to get these results? and what adjustments you made to speed, qrt length, accel clock, etc? I guess I am asking what settings did you change and can you post them? Would love to test myself.

Last edited by Hunkerdown; 08-29-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:44 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I have been trying different combinations of settings in test CCs, and one of them has been a default All Pro settings CC. I have to say that the game plays well on All Pro default. Sliders can nullify certain potential outcomes and animations of pushed too far one way. Default renders most of them with minimal loss.

The only thing that stood out to me was the CPU run game, and I think I'm just going to up that to 55 or 60 and also play as a LB or DB. I remember when I first got the game I was getting run on pretty good, and it's because I wasn't a DL. Playing in the back 7 is more challenging I think and even more rewarding if it opens up the running game because it offers more realistic games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #56
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Through one half in my Jags franchise, I'm losing to 6-13.

The Giants have 65 Rushing Yards, 146 Passing Yards, and 9 first downs.

The Jags have 25 Rushing Yards (I pulled MJD after a couple drives, as its a preseason game) and 56 passing yards.

I gotta say, unless the second have is drastically different, this is what I'll be using in my franchise. Sweet and simple.

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »