Home

Slider Question Offline vs. Online

This is a discussion on Slider Question Offline vs. Online within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2012, 08:41 AM   #1
Rookie

jdefreitas's Arena

OVR: 3
Jason and Cole's Offline CCM All-Madden Sliders

Since sliders are tuned differently currently in each given version of CCM and offline has not received the tuning update, does it even make sense to attempt and create offline sliders right now?

I mean if it's gonna get returned aren't we going to have to throw all we have experimented with out the window at some point when the update drops?

I'm frustrated because you can't really mess with online right now because the server keeps dropping people and offline isn't tuned right so what's the point in messing with that?

Anyone????

The reason I ask is, my friend and I have worked with sliders offline for two days and they DO WORK offline in CCM. What I am worried about, is that when the tuning update comes out and they update to offline with the patch is that they will all be out of wonk.

If you don't believe me, try these sliders in offline CCM. I guarantee you sim games.

Game Speed: Slow
Threshold: 0
Difficulty: All-Madden (to get around the playcalling bug where the CPU runs 80% and passes 20% - All Madden custom sliders fix it)
8 Minute Quarters

Human/CPU

30/55
0/15
45/60
50/50
15/65
25/50
30/50
40/50
0/45
20/40
0/35
50/50

Field Goal Acc to 40

We both have been battle testing these sliders and they play great.

My first game against Chicago in the preseason was a 24 - 20 win and I felt like it played true to stats. The sliders do save if you save with the select button and upon boot will be where you left them.

Not trying to plug our set really, just want to prove they work. The game-play is awesome in my eyes.

Last edited by jdefreitas; 08-29-2012 at 11:55 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2012, 10:19 AM   #2
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Slider Question Offline vs. Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdefreitas
Since sliders are tuned differently currently in each given version of CCM and offline has not received the tuning update, does it even make sense to attempt and create offline sliders right now?

I mean if it's gonna get returned aren't we going to have to throw all we have experimented with out the window at some point when the update drops?

I'm frustrated because you can't really mess with online right now because the server keeps dropping people and offline isn't tuned right so what's the point in messing with that?

Anyone????
make sense. Games are playing day and night compared to Play now.
Hopefully they tweak sliders to be equally as the play now system.

BUt i can`t get confirmation from any Online CCM player yet.
Old 08-29-2012, 11:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Slider Question Offline vs. Online

i just started my ccm offline last night with the vikings. i left all the sliders alone on all-pro and did one of the practices, had 7 picks with ponder.

went into week 2 of the preseason and did a practice with the interception slider dropped to 25 and only had 1 pick.

maybe i was knocking off some madden rust the first week, but i think the sliders work in offline at least from what i saw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »