Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #793
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Here are the Modified sliders I am using in my own Online CCM if anyone is interested. I am not posting these on the OP simply because those are base sets. I can't make a set for every single gamer. This work best for my play style and skill level though.

These are the All-Pro Normal speed set.

Most sliders are the same as the OP I just wanted a little more difficulty.

QB Accuracy 7/15 (I'm still working on the CPU one. May raise to 20)
Pass Block 40/50
WR Catch 47/48

Broken Tackles 36/60
Run Block 43/100
Fumble 12/9

Pass reaction 75/88
Int 18/40
Pass Rush 52/60

Rush reaction 0/55
Block Shedding 40/53
Tackle 10/40

Fatigue: 60

RB sub out: 87 In: 93

Everythings else is the same.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:01 PM   #794
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I know you've said the CPU running game is working ok in CCM and I have seen times where it does perform alright. But imo it still falls short of the challenge we had last year in franchise and this year in Play Now. If you use jarrod21s Play Now sliders in play now mode there is no way you can't tell the difference.

Nontheless I have found a bit of enjoyment by using a ton of house rules and if nothing changes I do think I could force myself to stop whining and start playing I just would prefer the experience i've had in Play Now this year

I am going to give your sliders an honest shot and see how it performs. I think we finally got through to the EA Devs on the forum about the CCM AI and they said they are looking at it and will announcing something soon so I am a bit more optimistic. I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone who is having fun right now and hopefully whatever they do only enhances things. Worse comes to worse I think theres a way to delete the patch and play the current version should it ruin anything but I don't think it will.

Thank you for your efforts I see all the great feedback you have and you made the game fun for lots of people you should be happy knowing that as im sure you are
Old 09-10-2012, 08:04 PM   #795
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

They said an announcement was coming regarding ccm gameplay? Oh thank the lord. I must have missed this

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 08:09 PM   #796
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I know you've said the CPU running game is working ok in CCM and I have seen times where it does perform alright. But imo it still falls short of the challenge we had last year in franchise and this year in Play Now. If you use jarrod21s Play Now sliders in play now mode there is no way you can't tell the difference.

Nontheless I have found a bit of enjoyment by using a ton of house rules and if nothing changes I do think I could force myself to stop whining and start playing I just would prefer the experience i've had in Play Now this year

I am going to give your sliders an honest shot and see how it performs. I think we finally got through to the EA Devs on the forum about the CCM AI and they said they are looking at it and will announcing something soon so I am a bit more optimistic. I don't want to ruin the experience for anyone who is having fun right now and hopefully whatever they do only enhances things. Worse comes to worse I think theres a way to delete the patch and play the current version should it ruin anything but I don't think it will.

Thank you for your efforts I see all the great feedback you have and you made the game fun for lots of people you should be happy knowing that as im sure you are
I agree that it needs some work. I just can't stand to see people make statements that the best the CPU can do is 1 yard a carry. I wish I could hold them to that. I honestly don't use very many house rules. I just play sim style. I have never liked switching on defense because I want the AI players skill level to matter. Other than that I use the run or pass commit functions at times. You may not like these sliders either but, I am having a blast.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:10 PM   #797
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
They said an announcement was coming regarding ccm gameplay? Oh thank the lord. I must have missed this
Yeah. Sort of. I'm optimistic we hammered the point pretty hard and it would be hard for them to ignore us

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Pittbull
well for me its definitely the zoom cam not working properly in CCM and right with that is the AI in CCM .play now games are EPIC and play like THE BEST GAME of football i have ever played. and ive played them ALL
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
Yeah we are looking into addressing both of these issues and hope to announce something soon.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #798
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just for the guys trying my sliders. I always enter them in at the very first screen when I start an online CCM. Then I hit the start the season option. I just like to make sure everything goes through. I would also suggest playing about 3 games with the sliders before you make any changes just to give everything a chance.
Old 09-10-2012, 08:13 PM   #799
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I was going to play 3 straight and then post impressions for guidance

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #800
All Star

orion523's Arena

Do yourself a favor, stay away from the main forum, there's enough tears in there to flood the banks of the Mississippi. I have never seen so much belly aching in my life Jeesh. The bottom line is that the vocal minority here are so ridiculous that they actually hurt any type of legitimate effort to get a valid point across. Being honest, I can truly say that this is the best football game I've ever played, that said I have no interest in nonsense like editing, fantasy drafts, or any of that other malarky. I just like a good solid game of NFL football and using your sliders I get that and then some. Heed my advice...stay away from the main forum.....LOL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »