Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2012, 01:03 PM   #825
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I like the way contact feels in the user running game I can see my back fight for yards but its not overblown making it too easy. But I feel dives up the middle are netting a few too many yards. nothing radical just would like to get stuffed every once in awhile and not have all the runs be a sure thing 3-4 yards each time.

What slider do you recommend I change?

I am impressed how you can get the game playing so well without putting the sliders to extremes that definitely the way to go
Thanks man. I would continue to raise CPU block shedding and possibly the CPU run reaction.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 01:05 PM   #826
Rookie

OVR: 0
Heyy charter..looks like Ea has made some gameplay changes with the patch..check it out..for ccm online

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-11-2012, 01:08 PM   #827
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Heyy charter..looks like Ea has made some gameplay changes with the patch..check it out..for ccm online

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
To answer your question (I can't reply because your inbox is full)...I've had the best games with charter's normal speed sliders.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #828
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I would recommend using these Online. Unless you can't. They are set up mostly for online CCM.
As much as I hate the idea of having to play online, it makes a huge (positive) difference...

One of the "little things" that used to affect sliders (and may still, so it's worth it to me):

Make sure your settings OUTSIDE of CCM mirror the ones you use INSIDE CCM...

Go to "My Madden" set up EVERYTHING (gameplay options / auto subs / sliders), save to your profile and then set them up the exact same way in CCM...

I'm happy to get flamed for "placebo" on this, but since it only takes a couple minutes and has ALWAYS had an effect in the past, it's worth it...

IMHO...

Carry on!

I also posted this in the patch thread, which you may find provocative:

Re: Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Available Now
Online CCM (created coach / Bills) AP / adjusted sliders / PS3 is playing quite nicely for me...

I know the official offline PS3 patch hasn't dropped but online felt a little different today (new online tuner?)...

1) Cards beat me with a TD on a well executed and called 2 minute drill

2) Cards got called with a DPI!!!

3) Fitzgerald got flagged for "Illegal Touching"

4) CPU played well in all phases, just wish their D blitzed less...I racked up a couple somewhat big plays due to that...

The new roster is still a mess though...

McNabb ends up starting for the Vikings, after you advance into the fist week of a test CCM...

Overall, I don't have as many complaints re: gameplay...

Interesting...

Last edited by KingV2k3; 09-11-2012 at 02:37 PM. Reason: More
Old 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #829
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I went ahead and added my personal slightly modified version of the Normal Speed sliders to the OP if anyone is interested. These are the ones I am using in my online CCM
Old 09-11-2012, 04:40 PM   #830
Rookie

OVR: 0
Thumbs up slow speed set

Ive tried quite a few different slider&settings sets, and a few hybrid variations but you slow speed set has been by far the best ive found. i cant get online so im glad to have found something that works great in my offline ccm(vikings)

my only problems is auto-subs. but it could be alot worse though. lol

keep up the good work
Old 09-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #831
Rookie

BombshellRocks's Arena

OVR: 3

Only have one game under my belt but man, this was the best feeling game of Madden vs the AI I think I've ever played. Don't have the box score but very realistic numbers all around. Ended up winning the game 14(AZ)-7(KC).

My one concern though was with the running game. I was happy to see the CPU being able to run the ball. They ended up rushing for something like 162 yards which seems a bit high but it's only one game so I'll have to report back after another. My biggest run game concern came from my side though as it was just too easy to run on KC even with my 3rd and 4th string backups. I think each of my running backs averaged at least 5-8 ypc. What would you recommend tweaking to fix this?

Outside of that the game played so much better than default settings and just can't say enough about these sliders. You and SEC do some great stuff!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 06:22 PM   #832
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Charter, should I lower user run block or raise CPU block shed if I'm getting too many easy runs? Everything else feels great

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »