Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-11-2012, 07:32 PM   #833
MVP

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Charter, I am still seeing my offensive line coming out of the game on long drives and I assume this is due to a high fatigue rating. I am going to lower fatigue and play around with auto subs a bit to see if this helps. This is for online CCM.

PS I literally hit the replay on every long drive to make usre if my O line was subbing out and sadly they were, same goes for the CPU.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #834
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombshellRocks
Only have one game under my belt but man, this was the best feeling game of Madden vs the AI I think I've ever played. Don't have the box score but very realistic numbers all around. Ended up winning the game 14(AZ)-7(KC).

My one concern though was with the running game. I was happy to see the CPU being able to run the ball. They ended up rushing for something like 162 yards which seems a bit high but it's only one game so I'll have to report back after another. My biggest run game concern came from my side though as it was just too easy to run on KC even with my 3rd and 4th string backups. I think each of my running backs averaged at least 5-8 ypc. What would you recommend tweaking to fix this?

Outside of that the game played so much better than default settings and just can't say enough about these sliders. You and SEC do some great stuff!
Which set did you use? Normal, my modified normal, or slow?
Old 09-11-2012, 07:34 PM   #835
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Charter, should I lower user run block or raise CPU block shed if I'm getting too many easy runs? Everything else feels great
I think a little of both. Also raise CPU run reaction. If your breaking too many tackles raise CPU talking a little.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 08:09 PM   #836
Rookie

BombshellRocks's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Which set did you use? Normal, my modified normal, or slow?
Sorry Charter, meant to add this bit of info on at the end. I am using your Normal set on my offline CCM.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #837
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Been using your Normal set for quite some time, then the patch hit. I noticed the cpu AI is passing MUCH better and I got lit up today in all the games I played. (I play gameflow only) and I noticed that gameflow was mixing the plays up for user much better, not as repetitive. The game played smoother, the commentary was a little better and I heard some new lines today, the post play animations arent as wonky..........but all in all besides the AI pasisng better I dont think your sliders were affected too much at all. I have only made two tweaks that have worked well for me, I lowered CPU interceptions a bit, and I raised CPU run blocking quite a bit (keeping in mind my player ratings and theirs I am getting results I have been satisfied with).

Just posted in case you guys are wondering if the sliders are all messed up, they are not. I love the AI QB play now and for the first time had a team put up 42 points on me and I lost in overtime 45-42. I have a 5-4 record with the Cowboys.....oh yeah I lowered injury slider to 40. At fifty I had 6 starters with injuries that were out anywhere from 3-9 weeks.

I played the Cleveland Browns today and although Donovan McNabb tore me up through the air (70% comp rating for 320yds 1td, no int) I still won 20-17 with a lst second field goal so its not like I am playing 40-40 games all the time. I am thinking of raising human interceptions. I have hardly any all year. Great job on these sliders.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #838
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BombshellRocks
Sorry Charter, meant to add this bit of info on at the end. I am using your Normal set on my offline CCM.
Try to raise CPU block shed, lower user Run block, or raise CPU rush reactio. Or a combo of all three. Take a look at my modified normal set on the OP. you can see the changes I made to make the user run game more difficult
Old 09-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #839
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Charter,
what's up dude...just wanted to pop in and let ya know that change we discussed has worked out awesome so far.

I adjusted the cpu pass reaction to where I originally had it in my sliders,and bumped up hum pass reaction to 75....I only got to play midway through the 1st quarter,but Dalton was 6-9 for 60+ yards...while Ben was 0-3....lol

Pittsburgh was leading 7-0,thanks to an int by Curtis Brown,and a 4 yard scamper by Dwyer (Mendenhall is hurt,again)

The initial results are most encouraging. Thanks again for the info...

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert
Old 09-11-2012, 09:13 PM   #840
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Charter, should I lower user run block or raise CPU block shed if I'm getting too many easy runs? Everything else feels great
Are you ver gonna PM you're personal set id like to try it out... Lol

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »