Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-13-2012, 04:36 PM   #905
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

For what it's worth, I'm getting great results with:

HUM PRC 67
HUM INT 18

CPU PRC 67
CPU INT 33

The "passes defended" are as close as possible, the picks are a nice combo of drops by lower CTH rated players and a 60 / 40 "Catch / Drop" ratio on 55 to 65 CTH players...

Doesn't help or bork either run game

Run / Pass splits are a tiny bit more to the "pass" side for the CPU

DBs cover, but they don't "mirror" and there are incidences of straight up "blown coverage" as happens IRL...

Well, that's my experience / observation...

That, and I still believe it's best to 0 out the tackle slider and adjust BBK and RRC to compensate, but maybe that's me...

I still see too many "WWF" tackles above zero and too many drops due to the "hit" blasting the ball out of decently rated CTH guys for both HUM and CPU...

I also dropped HUM QBA to 8, because I'm getting the "touch" back!

Good times!

Continued thanks for the base and this continuing wealth of info...

AP with the proper sliders has groomed all the issues that people keep focusing on...

You really just have to resign yourself to AP / Online so far...not my preference, but "it is what it is"...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 05:03 PM   #906
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I think the one I'm using is the best of coarse but, you might like the other normal speed one too. Just start an offline ccm and play a couple of games with both. I have made some changes to both lately. Neither are perfect but, you can have fun with them.
I'm in week 9 of my offline CCM and testing sliders there. My first game with yours now, Bills ( me) at Patriots. Using the same you're using, let's see, i will post the stats soon.
Old 09-13-2012, 05:26 PM   #907
Rookie

Sorry this to be mentioning this again but I'm just baffled. I have the fumble setting down to 2 for both user and cpu and still no cpu fumbles. 0. Not even a FF and offense recovery. Yet I have fumbled 4 times.....what gives? I'm about to try cpu fumbles on 0. Just to see if I can even get any action. smh, I dont understand
Old 09-13-2012, 06:08 PM   #908
All Star

orion523's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by textaco
You are just flat wrong in your so called research. Avg NFL plays are 110-130 NOT counting penalties and all types kicks. This info is available through many outlets OR if you just read a box score.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Your condescending attitude is much appreciated, thanks for that. Right after I posted that I noticed that runs, passes, and sacks are what was counted but it really wasn't that big a deal so I just left it alone. Go pat yourself on the back for being so brilliant and never making mistakes.
Old 09-13-2012, 06:32 PM   #909
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Just finished my first game with your sliders in my offline CCM. Amazing low scoring game. Lost to the Patriots at their home, 10-8. I was driving for the game winning TD or FG when Fred Jackson fumbled after the catch just 10 secs before the 2 min warning. After that i was able to stop the Patriots on third down but a facemask penalty negated the ball back to me. Brady just run the clock down after that. I had a hard time to stop Brady, who was converting key 3rd down all game long. Will need to see if it's because he's Brady, or if i will struggle against poor QBs too. Pats missed 2 FGs, from + or - 40 yards, but i played with FG accuracy at 37.Just loved the game and will post the stats below. I had 2 fumbles in the game and cpu none, will need to see if it will become a problem. Overall a great experience, thanks Charter. Stats below:

Bills 8 at Patriots 10

Passing

Buf- Fitzpatrick - 17/25 for 156 yards 1 INT
NE- Brady - 20/26 for 223 yards no TDs or INTs

Rushing

Buf- Jackson - 22 att 85 yards 1 fumble ( injured in the play, not able to come back)
Buf- CJ Spiller - 5 att 45 yards ( 1 for 20+ yards)
Buf- McIntyre - 1 att 2 yards
Buf- Fitzpatrick - 1 att -2 yards
NE- Woodhead - 27 att 110 yards 1 TD
NE- Vereen - 4 att -1 yards
NE- Brady - 1 att -2 yards

Receiving (just the best from both teams)

Buf- Stevie Johnson- 8 rec 81 yards
NE- B. Lloyd - 8 rec 68 yards
NE- Welker- 7 rec 102 yards

Defense ( best from both teams)

Buf- Byrd - 7 tackles
Buf- K. Williams - 4 tackles 2 sacks
Buf- Mario Williams - 2 tackles 1 sack
NE- Chung- 8 tackles 1 INT
NE- L. Castillo- 3 tackles 1 sack
Old 09-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #910
Rookie

Which sliders are you using..did u ever post UR personal sliders

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-13-2012, 06:37 PM   #911
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndj209
Sorry this to be mentioning this again but I'm just baffled. I have the fumble setting down to 2 for both user and cpu and still no cpu fumbles. 0. Not even a FF and offense recovery. Yet I have fumbled 4 times.....what gives? I'm about to try cpu fumbles on 0. Just to see if I can even get any action. smh, I dont understand
It's because I have user tackle so low. You raise that to about 20 and see what happens. If it doesn't hurt the CPU run game you might have something.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #912
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Which sliders are you using..did u ever post UR personal sliders

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I have the ones I'm using on the OP

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »