Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-13-2012, 11:34 PM   #921
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Where can I find great user vs user sliders for play now
CheezSteez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 01:16 AM   #922
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez
Where can I find great user vs user sliders for play now
I'm not sure
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:56 AM   #923
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jul 2012
Played three games in offline ccm..all 3 games was the Redskins vs cowboys and wow..I kept replaying the games because it was great..I used your personal normal speed sliders and had a blast..all 3 games was a close game..the last one went into overtime 13 13 and my dumb ads get to their 20 and kick a field goal thinking I would win but the game went on after I made it and lost after cowboys scores...great game..will play them again..I just need to know what can o do to get more pressure on the CPU quarter back...romp had too much time on his hands..and does the slow sliders play like this..normal is okay but slow gives the user more control and more reaction time

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by blackaceons; 09-14-2012 at 10:23 AM.
blackaceons is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 08:58 AM   #924
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

trying them out right now
__________________
Stuart4711 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #925
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackaceons
Played there games in offline ccm..all 3 games was the Redskins vs cowboys and wow..I kept replaying the games because it was great..I used your personal normal speed sliders and had a blast..all 3 games was a close game..the last one went into overtime 13 13 and my dumb ads get to their 20 and kick a field goal thinking I would win but the game went on after I made it and lost after cowboys scores...great game..will play them again..I just need to know what can o do to get more pressure on the CPU quarter back...romp had too much time on his hands..and does the slow sliders play like this..normal is okay but slow gives the user more control and more reaction time

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
I'm still working on the slow ones. Just give them a try
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 02:33 PM   #926
Rookie
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: CT
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Charter Two questions..

1. Ur personal set is more challenging correct? I was wondering why you lowered CPU's passing?

2. Not sure u know this answer..but is there that big a difference between offline and online CC? I have a offline CC right now with ur normal set..and loving it..but am I missing out by not playing online?
SJHalt621 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 03:50 PM   #927
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJHalt621
Charter Two questions..

1. Ur personal set is more challenging correct? I was wondering why you lowered CPU's passing?

2. Not sure u know this answer..but is there that big a difference between offline and online CC? I have a offline CC right now with ur normal set..and loving it..but am I missing out by not playing online?
1. I wasn't just wanting more difficulty. I did some things because of personal prefrence. I'm still thinking of raising QB accuracy a little.

2. Yes online plays different than offline
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 04:57 PM   #928
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

What's funner Bieng a player or a coach
Also what teams to use as a coach that is fun
Or position and team that is fun
CheezSteez is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.

Top -