Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #937
MVP

Tyrant8RDFL's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Does the interception slider effect QB play?

Meaning how he reads the defense and the throws he makes.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:00 PM   #938
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I think I am ready to start my first, for real, year around CCM now. I had a couple great games last night using your personal set with some of those tweaks I mentioned and liked it a lot. One game I got burned by Ray Rice for 200 yards on the ground. Just felt great to finally see that, FINALLY.

In my test CCM (the one I have been using this whole time to test all these sliders since release) I ended up getting fired from the Chargers after year 2. Lets hope the real CCM goes better for me.

For anyone interested I will post tweaks I am using once I am sure they are legit for the challenge I look for

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 09-14-2012 at 07:04 PM.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #939
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
It does me.
The cpu gave me a good challenge with your personal set. Won 21-17 against the steelers i was playing as the bills. Was a pre season match though. One thing im gonne test is human qb at 6.

I never was a fan of giving the cpu an advantage but its like you need to this year or atleast till they patch the sliders.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:16 PM   #940
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
The cpu gave me a good challenge with your personal set. Won 21-17 against the steelers i was playing as the bills. Was a pre season match though. One thing im gonne test is human qb at 6.

I never was a fan of giving the cpu an advantage but its like you need to this year or atleast till they patch the sliders.
In my personal opinion you always have to. The CPU can't make their own decisions. The CPU really can't make adjustments. If all things are even the user still has the advantage. That is why I believe in giving the CPU some advantage. Also when I test sliders they aren't even. A 6 pass accuracy for the user is not the same as it is for the CPU. Most sliders are that way.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #941
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I think I am ready to start my first, for real, year around CCM now. I had a couple great games last night using your personal set with some of those tweaks I mentioned and liked it a lot. One game I got burned by Ray Rice for 200 yards on the ground. Just felt great to finally see that, FINALLY.

In my test CCM (the one I have been using this whole time to test all these sliders since release) I ended up getting fired from the Chargers after year 2. Lets hope the real CCM goes better for me.

For anyone interested I will post tweaks I am using once I am sure they are legit for the challenge I look for
Please do post em!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 08:13 PM   #942
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
In my personal opinion you always have to. The CPU can't make their own decisions. The CPU really can't make adjustments. If all things are even the user still has the advantage. That is why I believe in giving the CPU some advantage. Also when I test sliders they aren't even. A 6 pass accuracy for the user is not the same as it is for the CPU. Most sliders are that way.
I see that playing madden 13. Like havi everything the same the cpu makes stupid mistakes somehow. But i think thats because the sliders need a fix or work differendly then in madden12. Cause in madden 12 i had a set that had human and cpu the same and that gave me a really good challenge. Think it was the one from blue.
And even in m13 an even set in play now can be really challenging.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:41 PM   #943
MVP

OVR: 20

i played an online ccm game before going to buffalo wild wings.

snapshot: Seattle 31, St. Louis 20.

S. Jackson: 26-129-1
M. Lynch: 24-116-2

Total Yards: Seattle 407, St. Louis 395

Fun game.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:02 PM   #944
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

off topic here, but how is buffalo wild wings? I see the commercials all the time but never been. lol random I know

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »