Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #953
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
off topic here, but how is buffalo wild wings? I see the commercials all the time but never been. lol random I know
One of my favorites. I just love the food but, also a great place to watch sports.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #954
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienArcherV1
Seriously? Never been to Buffalo Wild Wings! IMO It's awesome. You should definitely get a couple of friends and go watch a game there.

totally off topic haha!
sunday beer specials
Old 09-14-2012, 08:35 PM   #955
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Im still a Hooters guy myself, BWW wings are too saucy. The sauce overpowers the chicken, ill still go on boneless tuesdays though and stuff my gullet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 08:40 PM   #956
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

also i cant stop the run to save my life, if i turn down CPU run block will it effect anything?
Old 09-14-2012, 08:44 PM   #957
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
also i cant stop the run to save my life, if i turn down CPU run block will it effect anything?
Shift your dl/lb, crash your dl, hot route an extra lb to run blitz. Anticipate, if that fails, then change the sliders.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #958
Rookie

OVR: 3

Started my first game with the personal sliders, and this game is awesome! The absolute only issue I have is that I've had five fumbles in the first 20 minutes, and only one of them was really explainable (blasted on a punt). On the others I was even protecting the ball, with Ray Rice. Just seems a little high so far. Other than that, awesome!
Old 09-14-2012, 08:48 PM   #959
Rookie

OVR: 3

cpu run game is broken for ccm...Devs are working on it
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagsecg11

EmmdotFrisk, my post is with all due respect and im trying to be as constructive as possible. the core issues with the CCM AI are as follows. The CPU running game does not function at all. We and I have tried Allmadden, All Pro, cpu sliders maxed with human sliders at O, speed very fast, speed slow, speed threshold O-100 and it doesnt matter. With occasional exceptions, the CPU cannot run. Not only do the RBs move as if they have 65's for speed, agility, acc but their path finding ability is clearly bugged. they constantly run into blockers, run AWAY from wide open green and run directly into defenders when there is open territory. Ive timed certain players running x distance and the RBs clearly move slower in CCM compared to Play now. To compound it, I have found that the blocking is also inferior to Play Now. Lineman never get up to the second level to take on backers which lends itself to a 3 man LB swarm at the line of scrimmage when the cpu attempts to run in ccm. The combination of these two consistently yield results of 25 carries for 30 yards for a cpu Ray Rice on All Madden with cpu sliders maxed. So clearly the whole system is operating at an inferior level to that of Play Now and the degree to which the game is easy has rendered it unplayable for many. Also, the cpu CCM QB's are also clearly less competent. They hold the ball, are overly conservative and throw awful balls consistently. In Play Now, the CPU QBs play like they should (and im talking on ALL Madden with sliders maxed for cpu) . I dont know if its a combination of sliders not working, a bug or some other issue, but the CCM offensive running and QB play are totally incompetent even on the highest possible level, while in Play Now it is fantastic. There are a lot of people enjoying the game but trust me when I say that a LARGE segment of the loyal/diehard/hardcore madden fanbase cannot play CCM at all right now. When the game is too easy, it becomes pointless for many of us to play. Many casual players are not bothered by this but an awful lot of us are being hung out to dry and are waiting for a fix (hopefully, fingers crossed!) and if CCM plays like play now then this could be the best madden yet. And let me make my final point- We need CCM (AI running, blocking, pathfinding, passing, decision making, essentially all cpu offense) on the higher difficulties to not only respond to sliders but to play exactly like it does in play now. As it stands, it cant be played by the hardcore fanbase.

Thank you your time and patience with us. Much respect

Bag sent me this via PM and I wanted to update you all that we are aware of the issues and are looking into addressing them. I will let everyone know when I know more asap.
Old 09-14-2012, 09:10 PM   #960
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Hey guys I just added a Play Now slider set to the OP.

Last edited by charter04; 09-14-2012 at 09:19 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »