Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-14-2012, 10:12 PM   #961
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by risewithus56
Started my first game with the personal sliders, and this game is awesome! The absolute only issue I have is that I've had five fumbles in the first 20 minutes, and only one of them was really explainable (blasted on a punt). On the others I was even protecting the ball, with Ray Rice. Just seems a little high so far. Other than that, awesome!
Yea I'm trying to get the fumbles balanced. I want fumble but, I don't want a bunch if your covering the ball. ha ha
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 10:15 PM   #962
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Hey guys I just added a Play Now slider set to the OP. Also just ignore the the poster that has continued to try and prove some kind of a point on several threads. Everyone knows that the CPU run game is not right. He just won't stop trying to prove that no one can get the cpu to be effective running the ball in online CCM. Obviously to almost all who have posted on this thread we know that's not true. I guess he thinks we are all making up our box scores. lol.
I hope ea makes the cc sliders the same as the play now sliders. With this sliders set the cpu can run on me. And im having fun with it.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:06 PM   #963
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

so if i lower CPU run blocking and INT's, it wont effect the playcalling? I have 2 pass TD's 8 INT's in 3 games however its my rookie QB and his medium pass accuracy is a 61. All his other attributes are legit though, hes a 77 overall. I just dont want to change the sliders and have the CPU playcalling all messed up because with the my last slider set all the CPU did was run. These sliders actually even it out.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:14 PM   #964
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
so if i lower CPU run blocking and INT's, it wont effect the playcalling? I have 2 pass TD's 8 INT's in 3 games however its my rookie QB and his medium pass accuracy is a 61. All his other attributes are legit though, hes a 77 overall. I just dont want to change the sliders and have the CPU playcalling all messed up because with the my last slider set all the CPU did was run. These sliders actually even it out.
Those two sliders should not affect cpu play calling.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:24 PM   #965
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I just wanted to remind everyone of some things about slider testing. Pay attention to hot and cold streaks. These will and should effect gameplay. Also player tendencies. For instance, I am playing the Bears and I have had a few more sacks against Cutler. He has been holding the ball a long time. He is one of those QB's that holds on to the ball forever as a tendency. Some guys throw the ball away more. For Others if you get a sack on them they will start doing some strange things. This is the DPP. I love this aspect of Madden. It makes the game much more dynamic. Lastly, consistency plays a part. If your playing against an inconsistent QB he my suck one game and kill you the next. These things will affect your perception of sliders. Just keep these things in mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 01:42 AM   #966
Rookie

I feel like the CPU never throws, they throw like 20 times a game, but they run 30+.. I doint get it
Old 09-15-2012, 01:52 AM   #967
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by makav3ll1
I feel like the CPU never throws, they throw like 20 times a game, but they run 30+.. I doint get it
which version of my sliders are you using? I know it' a problem. For me it's not that way every game but, it happens too often. That is the only thing I can't get the way I want. I don't know if it's because user run reaction is so low and the CPU thinks that they need to run a lot. I really don't know.
Old 09-15-2012, 02:06 AM   #968
Pro

sabres32's Arena

I totally forgot about hot and cold streaks. As frustrated as I get throwing picks, I realize this is realistic because I need to develop this QB I drafted 5th overall. I actually had to trade this years 7th overall pick and my next years 1st round pick just to move up 2 spots to the 5th overall pick. Once I improve his medium throwing accuracy i should be fine, but right now he misses many easy passes. I too notice the CPU runs the ball a hell of a lot. On average id say the CPU throws 21 times and runs nearly 35, which is pretty realistic. The CPU runs alllllllll over me averaging 130 yards a game which also is frustrating but that just means I need to get better. I dont like toying with sliders to much because I feel if I make it to easy then it will ruin my season. For now I'm going to leave as is but I hope the computer mixes up the playcall just a TAD bit more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »