Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #993
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoleDude
That would make sense if when you changed difficulties from all pro to all madden, those sliders went down instead of up for the CPU.

I'm not saying your wrong, and I see what you're saying, but it certainly doesn't make much sense to me.
This is a pretty good point.....

I think, with the new read and react system, cold streaks, DPP during games, its harder for us to diagnose what exactly is going on during games on each play when we watch replays.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:44 PM   #994
Banned

OVR: 32

That is correct... Same with the rushing slider.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:46 PM   #995
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
That is correct... Same with the rushing slider.
I'm going to have to test those things. Seems like the CPU rush reaction works fine though. I'm going to try all this stuff out. Thanks man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 01:20 PM   #996
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Charter and others, one huge problem we have encountered in our Online CCM using your Normal set sliders versus the cpu is the ease in which the human player can complete screen passes to the hb for HUGE gains.

Any ideas on how to make this exploit go away? I get house rules and all, but thats hard to enforce with a hybrid CCm with humans ans cpu teams togther.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #997
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
Charter and others, one huge problem we have encountered in our Online CCM using your Normal set sliders versus the cpu is the ease in which the human player can complete screen passes to the hb for HUGE gains.

Any ideas on how to make this exploit go away? I get house rules and all, but thats hard to enforce with a hybrid CCm with humans ans cpu teams togther.
Unfortauntely, this is something I have noticed since the game first released on Season Ticket. I haven't found a slider combo yet, and I have tried quite a few, that stop the screen from working 75% of the time for a big gain...

I think this is a core game issue

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:28 PM   #998
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Unfortauntely, this is something I have noticed since the game first released on Season Ticket. I haven't found a slider combo yet, and I have tried quite a few, that stop the screen from working 75% of the time for a big gain...

I think this is a core game issue
I am trying different thresholds, the thinking being a higher threshold would help, but to no avail. My other thought is to increase the game speed to Fast to give the user less tiem to perfect the throw. This is a big problem because essentially you could call hb screens 100% of the time and destroy the cpu. Very cheesy yes, but it never stopped people in the past. Consider Madden 04 or 05 where you could send Faulk deep for a td 75% of the time.
Old 09-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #999
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddlex
I am trying different thresholds, the thinking being a higher threshold would help, but to no avail. My other thought is to increase the game speed to Fast to give the user less tiem to perfect the throw. This is a big problem because essentially you could call hb screens 100% of the time and destroy the cpu. Very cheesy yes, but it never stopped people in the past. Consider Madden 04 or 05 where you could send Faulk deep for a td 75% of the time.
This set is for sim style so if there is an exploit you just have to choose not to use. Their are always things like this in Madden it's up to the user if they are going to take advantage of the poor AI or not. If anyone finds a way to stop it then great. I don't run a lot of screen passes because they have always been money for me
Old 09-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #1000
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I am testing the pass reaction being backward for both cpu and user. I am also testing the rushing reaction slider for cpu and user. If anyone else wants to test these things tell me what you find.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »