Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-16-2012, 02:23 AM   #1041
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

User running to the perimeter, simply put, overpowered. Stretches and powers in particular. Its too easy to get the edge without bouncing it out. Running isos and dives are just ypc managers (to lower it).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 02:30 AM   #1042
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Finished another game with my Bills CCM offline. Home Win over Patriots 33-20. Brady threw for more than 300 yards at 70% completion. Fitz threw 3 INTs. How i win this game? More than 500 yards total offense, Fred and CJ run for more than 100 yards each in 14 carries each. I lowered my run blocking to 23 and brocken tackles to 16 also raised cpu block shedding to 63 and RDRT to 70 for this game, but no effect. I was not able to do that before advance to this week, maybe it will only matter in the next week. Thinking about lower RB and BT more, just like our friend who posted about his Chargers CCM. Maybe i will try his changes to see if it works against my unning game. In that last game CJ had an 89 yard TD run and Fred had one long too.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:31 AM   #1043
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
User running to the perimeter, simply put, overpowered. Stretches and powers in particular. Its too easy to get the edge without bouncing it out. Running isos and dives are just ypc managers (to lower it).
Exact same thing I am experiencing.
Old 09-16-2012, 02:43 AM   #1044
Rookie

OVR: 1

Thanks charter04 for the sliders!
I played in all-star mode and it was too hard for me being a Madden noob somewhat so I put back to pro mode with your sliders and having fun!
If pro ends up being too easy I know what to do.

Thanks so much!
Its soo sad we have to make our own sliders and EA\Madden staff can never get it right...same with PS3's MLB The Show 12 which I created my own custom sliders and loving it.

Your The Man!
Old 09-16-2012, 09:59 AM   #1045
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
These plays and draws have become too successful for me as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Finished another game with my Bills CCM offline. Home Win over Patriots 33-20. Brady threw for more than 300 yards at 70% completion. Fitz threw 3 INTs. How i win this game? More than 500 yards total offense, Fred and CJ run for more than 100 yards each in 14 carries each. I lowered my run blocking to 23 and brocken tackles to 16 also raised cpu block shedding to 63 and RDRT to 70 for this game, but no effect. I was not able to do that before advance to this week, maybe it will only matter in the next week. Thinking about lower RB and BT more, just like our friend who posted about his Chargers CCM. Maybe i will try his changes to see if it works against my unning game. In that last game CJ had an 89 yard TD run and Fred had one long too.
I'm using the Bills too and am having similar success...between Spillers' SPD and Jackson's TRK, they're tough to slow down...My RBK is at 28, next stop 23...with similar bumps to CPU RBK and RRC...

I missed the Chargers post your referring too...what settings were those?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Exact same thing I am experiencing.
If you guys have any thoughts on how you're addressing this, I'd be interested!

I'm wondering if moving threshold closer to (or to the other side) of default 50 might make it harder to take the edge in the HUM run game?

Last edited by KingV2k3; 09-16-2012 at 10:56 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2012, 11:48 AM   #1046
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Which sliders did you use? Was this online or offline?
I used a bit of a mix of your personal set and the slow set. I kept the higher of the settings for all user defense sliders...INT, pass rush, pass/run reaction, tackle. I upper user fumble to 10. Was an attempt to make my defense a little tougher after giving up the 200 yards to AP in one half on normal haha.

I just didn't have the threshold at 55, which hopefully will change things a bit.

Edit: It's online CCM, that's all I've been playing.
Old 09-16-2012, 11:49 AM   #1047
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
These plays and draws have become too successful for me as well...

I'm using the Bills too and am having similar success...between Spillers' SPD and Jackson's TRK, they're tough to slow down...My RBK is at 28, next stop 23...with similar bumps to CPU RBK and RRC...

I missed the Chargers post your referring too...what settings were those?

If you guys have any thoughts on how you're addressing this, I'd be interested!

I'm wondering if moving threshold closer to (or to the other side) of default 50 might make it harder to take the edge in the HUM run game?
Jaredlibs slider tweaks are, I had 22/67 running with Bradshaw against TB. And I was spamming powers & stretches. He may be on to something.
Old 09-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #1048
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

For those interested I made a couple small tweaks after playing 3 more games...

Online CCM - Conventional Play Calling for OFFENSE, GAMEFLOW for Defense
All-Pro
15 minutes - 15 seconds minimum clock
45threshold
Normal Speed
62 Fatigue - 23 Injury

USER/CPU

QBA - 5 - 32
PB - 30 - 50
WRC- 48 - 58

BT - 10 - 60
RB - 10 - 100
FUM - 9 - 12

PDRT - 75 - 95
INT - 18 - 45
PR - 47 -60

RDRT - 1 -99
BS - 10 - 99
TACK - 10 - 45

Basically, I lowered user fumble a couple points (was 12) raised CPU catch (was 54, Decker had 4 drops in the game I write about below), raised CPU tackling (was 40). If I start fumbling too much with these going forward I will just raise user fumble back to 12, but I feel I was breaking too many tackles with CPU tackling at 40.

Week 10 I went to Tampa and beat Buccs 31-14. Martin had about 78 yards on me, Freemen went for abvout 200 with a pick. Other than a deep pass he beat me with in the first drive they didn't do much on offense. Mathews had close to 130 on the grond for me

Week 11, 6-3 Chargers at 7-2 Broncos, huge division game. The game starts off with 3 straight 3nOuts for both teams, loved seeing that, *Broncos get a 9 play drive together and its 3-0 end of the first. *4 mins into the second qtr I get a 4th and goal from their one yard line, I go for it, they stuff me. On first down they get a holding call in the endzone, I almost felt bad accepting it, safety, 3-2 Broncos. On a third and 18 I get 17 yads and have to kick a FG, 5-3 Chargers, lol what a score, we both add field goals before half, 8-6 San *Diego at half. Den kicks a FG in the third, 9-8 Denver start of the Fourth. I geta long TD with Slaton, about 38 yards out, 15-9 SD, 11 mins left, they get down, almost break a TD run, get the stop holding them to a FG 15-12 SD.*I score a TD on a long run from Mathews, until that point they ahd held him to 50 yards on 19 carries, but with 4 mins left in the game he breaks a 60 yarder (this led me to increase the CPU tackle, it just looked kinda silly). They kick a FG so its 22-15 with 30 seconds left, they GET the onside, get a first down, then get sacked and end up throwing a hail marry incomplete. Good game.

Please Note:

I am not a slider maker, I don't know the first thing about how to create a balanced set of sliders, I just try all the base sets that get posted on here, and if they have a good "feel" to them, like SEC, Jarrod, and Charters do, I tweak them to my liking, which has always been a mandatory tough CPU rush game and a mandatory tough CPU rush defense (just the only way I personally have fun, but to each their own!)

If you enjoy the same kinda challenge, I suggest tryin them out! They arent perfect, but I have had a lot of fun. Thanks to Charter and all the slider guys for the theories, sliders, and feedback which have influences all the settings and sliders I use.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »