Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #1081
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Im gunna try these all madden sliders right now. Its amazing how the game doesnt throw alot and they just run run run >.< its so frustrating lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 06:25 PM   #1082
Rookie

OVR: 0

My next game is against the Packers. I need to do a bit of cleaning and then I'll play it. I'm going to use your updated set.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #1083
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I'm starting to buy the idea that rush reaction effects CPU play calling. Any personal experiences with this?

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-17-2012, 07:06 PM   #1084
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
I'm starting to buy the idea that rush reaction effects CPU play calling. Any personal experiences with this?
A little. When I raised the user run reaction time they passed more. Try my updated personal set. I have the user run reaction up to 45 I think. I changes other things too. It hasn't hurt cpu rushing and they are passing more in my experience.
Old 09-17-2012, 08:18 PM   #1085
Rookie

OVR: 6

Do you notice a lot of dropped int's for your team? I haven't had a single pick in basically 3 full games, but have dropped about 7. I don't expect to catch them all, the wide open drops are something I feel like you gotta live with to get the realistic stats...but just wondering if I'm the only one. I was at 30 for INT's also, so I already moved it up 10 :\.

Playing with your slow speed set by the way, with a couple slight changes.

Also, a comment on the run reaction slider...first game at 0 and Eli only threw like 17 times (13 min quarters, I bumped up to 15 after that game). Next game against Seahawks Wilson had that in the first half. I only bumped it up to 10...I don't have like any sliders at 0 or 100 honestly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2012, 08:24 PM   #1086
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

I see that too mole. Like you said, I don't mind it, it's only way I can get good games. CPU QB in ccm throws right at defenders too often.

I have 12 INTs with 5 games left, actually a decently realistic number for a team defense

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:02 PM   #1087
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ease-read.html

Any of you guys gave a look in this thread? Since i'm a offline CCM guy, i'm curious to see if it's the new and right way to make the sliders. Please charter give a look at this theory, i like your personal sliders a lot and maybe with that All- Madden thing you can find a way to make the perfect slider set for offline CCM. It looks like CPU play more intelligent footbal on all madden with 50 sliders, what you think?

Last edited by fhs2; 09-17-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:10 PM   #1088
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ease-read.html

Any of you guys gave a look in this thread? Since i'm a offline CCM guy, i'm curious to see if it's the new and right way to make the sliders. Please charter give a look at this theory, i like your personal sliders a lot and maybe with that All- Madden thing you can find a way to make the perfect slider set for offline CCM. It looks like CPU play more intelligent footbal on all madden with 50 sliders, what you think?
I've looked at it. I am still working on an offline slider set. I just haven't had time. I think my play now or slow set might work for offline. Just give them a try with All-Madden. I just have a lot of stuff I'm working on right now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »