Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-18-2012, 04:14 PM   #1105
Pro

JHeyBraves's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
This is what I got going right now....

Online CCM - Conventional Play Calling for OFFENSE, GAMEFLOW for Defense
All-Pro
15 minutes - 13 seconds minimum clock
30 threshold
Normal Speed
45 Fatigue - 25 Injury

USER/CPU

QBA - 5 - 55
PB - 30 - 50
WRC- 45 - 60

BT - 1 - 60
RB - 1 - 100
FUM - 9 - 12

PDRT - 60 - 60
INT - 18 - 45
PR - 35 -65

RDRT - 50 -99
BS - 1 - 99
TACK - 1 - 45

Right now my slow secondary is getting exploiting by an elite QB and a fast WR corp, and I am loving it. This is like a McDonals commerical, Hmmm, I'm Lov-in' It!

M13 is gonna be a winner...still needs a couple fixes from EA, but damn, some good gameplay here somewhere for sure!
jared, thank you for posting this set. I think you are on to something here. I hope you continue to post any tweaks. I gave these a shot and had some great results.

Changes
- Fatigue at 65, Injuries at 53
- RB Auto Subs at 87/93

Thoughts:
- CPU breaks a lot of tackles (necessary to keep them competitive)
- CPU having trouble scoring from inside the 10
- Both teams with a few dropped INTs (good)
- CPU can run! Great balance between backs with CPU running game. Spiller and Choice consistently gained yardage all game.
- Great gameplay

This is the second game of my online CCM with the Chiefs. I won the game 17-9.

R. Fitzpatrick: 21-40 (52%), 268 yards, INT
C. Spiller: 24 car, 115 yards (4.8)
T. Choice: 11 car, 50 yards (4.5)

M. Cassel: 12-24 (50%), 147 yards, TD
J. Charles: 18 car, 83 yards (4.6)
P. Hillis: 12 car, 58 yards (4.8), TD

I took some notes while playing the game.

- Quick KC FG following good punt return, 3-0.
- Beautiful 38-yard run by Spiller, spinning inside to get away from a defender then cutting outside to get away from traffic. Nice. However, the Bills later ran on 3rd and Goal at KC 10, don't convert, and kick FG to make it 3-3.
- Facemask penalty and wheel route to Charles moves offense most of the way. Takes 3 plays from the 1 to punch it in with Hillis, 10-3.
- Bills switch to mostly pass, respond with FG, 10-6.
- In final 2 minutes of first half, the Bills failed to score on two different possessions. They downed a punt at my 1 and I barely got back to the goal line on the final play of the half. 10-6 at Halftime.

- McCluster makes 2 guys miss then picks up 52 on a drag route, caught from behind by Gilmore inside the 5. Cassel hit Moeki on a short stick for TD, 17-6.
- Bills respond with FG, 17-9. Bills Drive: 16 plays, 9 minutes 57 seconds. Very nice, but can't convert inside my 10.
- Bills driving with 7 minutes left in 4th quarter. They go for it on 4th and 1 from KC 7 and convert successfully. Three plays later it is 4th and Goal at KC 4 and the offense is back out there again. This time, Hali gets a sack to end the drive. Whew. Bills Drive: 15 plays.
- Bills get it back at 2 minute warning but can't complete the comeback. Fitzpatrick ended game with 4 incomplete hail mary passes to bring down his comp %.

Overall impressions: Great. Very competitive game from start to finish. Had the Bills scored on one of the drives that ended inside my 10 and not dropped a pick or two, this could have been a totally different ball game. Can't wait to play again.

Last edited by JHeyBraves; 09-18-2012 at 04:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 04:46 PM   #1106
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHeyBraves
jared, thank you for posting this set. I think you are on to something here. I hope you continue to post any tweaks. I gave these a shot and had some great results.

Changes
- Fatigue at 65, Injuries at 53
- RB Auto Subs at 87/93

Thoughts:
- CPU breaks a lot of tackles (necessary to keep them competitive)
- CPU having trouble scoring from inside the 10
- Both teams with a few dropped INTs (good)
- CPU can run! Great balance between backs with CPU running game. Spiller and Choice consistently gained yardage all game.
- Great gameplay

This is the second game of my online CCM with the Chiefs. I won the game 17-9.

R. Fitzpatrick: 21-40 (52%), 268 yards, INT
C. Spiller: 24 car, 115 yards (4.8)
T. Choice: 11 car, 50 yards (4.5)

M. Cassel: 12-24 (50%), 147 yards, TD
J. Charles: 18 car, 83 yards (4.6)
P. Hillis: 12 car, 58 yards (4.8), TD

I took some notes while playing the game.

- Quick KC FG following good punt return, 3-0.
- Beautiful 38-yard run by Spiller, spinning inside to get away from a defender then cutting outside to get away from traffic. Nice. However, the Bills later ran on 3rd and Goal at KC 10, don't convert, and kick FG to make it 3-3.
- Facemask penalty and wheel route to Charles moves offense most of the way. Takes 3 plays from the 1 to punch it in with Hillis, 10-3.
- Bills switch to mostly pass, respond with FG, 10-6.
- In final 2 minutes of first half, the Bills failed to score on two different possessions. They downed a punt at my 1 and I barely got back to the goal line on the final play of the half. 10-6 at Halftime.

- McCluster makes 2 guys miss then picks up 52 on a drag route, caught from behind by Gilmore inside the 5. Cassel hit Moeki on a short stick for TD, 17-6.
- Bills respond with FG, 17-9. Bills Drive: 16 plays, 9 minutes 57 seconds. Very nice, but can't convert inside my 10.
- Bills driving with 7 minutes left in 4th quarter. They go for it on 4th and 1 from KC 7 and convert successfully. Three plays later it is 4th and Goal at KC 4 and the offense is back out there again. This time, Hali gets a sack to end the drive. Whew. Bills Drive: 15 plays.
- Bills get it back at 2 minute warning but can't complete the comeback. Fitzpatrick ended game with 4 incomplete hail mary passes to bring down his comp %.

Overall impressions: Great. Very competitive game from start to finish. Had the Bills scored on one of the drives that ended inside my 10 and not dropped a pick or two, this could have been a totally different ball game. Can't wait to play again.
It's on All- Madden or All- pro?
Old 09-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #1107
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Hey guys i also would like to add that commiting should not be used for runs or pass. I noticed CPU QB's spread the ball more and did not throw lobs all game when i wasnt using the commit feature. Dont use it and the game will play much better for the CPU.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #1108
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Hey guys i also would like to add that commiting should not be used for runs or pass. I noticed CPU QB's spread the ball more and did not throw lobs all game when i wasnt using the commit feature. Dont use it and the game will play much better for the CPU.
What's the commit feature?
Old 09-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #1109
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Are you back to 45 thresh or did you stick with 30? Personally I feel that your original setting were just about perfect. Haven't tested 30 yet tho.
I haven't changed anything on the OP. I might use 30 for my own personal set though. I really liked it. I had to change a couple of other things though.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:02 PM   #1110
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
I love this set...the cpu is really giving me good games use your mod. set with change to qb acc 35 and hum block shedding at 1 getting some good games next game i have i will do a box score I am getting hum and cpu passing numbers around 300+ a game should i turn the quarter time down?
It depends on the QB's. A long as the total combined plays are around 120 your good.
Old 09-18-2012, 05:04 PM   #1111
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
It's on All- Madden or All- pro?
All my CCM sets are All-Pro. Unless they changed that it's All-Pro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #1112
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
What's the commit feature?
They added it to Madden this year. It's like what they have in NCAA. You use the left trigger and you have the option to run commit to the left, right, or middle, or you can pass commit. I never use this. It could help those who really struggle stopping the run though. I have tired it to see how it would effect sliders. I called a left run commit and the CPU PA passed. Some times it's pretty cool. It's just not realistic for the whole team to guess something like that at the line of scrimmage. I wish EA's play book on defense was like 2k's, were you pick your D-lines assignment and then the play. That's more true to life.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »