Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2012, 01:53 AM   #105
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Great job on these sliders! I just played a quick play now game as the Colts against the Redskins? Lost 17-0. They killed me with the running game and I tossed 3 INTs with Luck. I'll try your latest update tomorrow. I plan to take on GB, so I definately want to see them pass alot.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 01:59 AM   #106
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
Yeah. Even the game against Carolina, where I got destroyed, they threw the ball 25 times, and ran for 37 times (as they should with a 45-7 lead, and ended up winning the game 52-21).

Carolina in that game threw the ball 18 times in the first half. 35-7 lead. Threw the ball 7 times in the 2nd half with a big lead.

I'm honestly not seeing the computer running the ball too much. As I mentioned the only game that was an anomaly was Green Bay. 20 passes, 38 runs, but the game was in Seattle, and I'm very sure that HFA bothers QB's, so Green Bay went fairly conservative, especially with a close game (I won 30-28).
Are there any problems your having that I might want to work on with these. I am close to just making these my final set. I'm really not a slider maker. I really just want to play the game. But, I am have the most fun with Madden than I've ever had and I go back to Madden on Sega. LOL Plus the patch might mess everything up in a couple of weeks anyway. Ha Ha.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:00 AM   #107
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenegt
Great job on these sliders! I just played a quick play now game as the Colts against the Redskins? Lost 17-0. They killed me with the running game and I tossed 3 INTs with Luck. I'll try your latest update tomorrow. I plan to take on GB, so I definately want to see them pass alot.
Thanks man.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:05 AM   #108
Rookie

mikemck09's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MileHigh hitman
I had read somewhere that after sliders are tweaked in an OFFLINE CCM they don't save or they do save but revert back. Can anyone confirm or deny?
I've had no problem with this man... I saved the set once I was done tweaking went back into CCM and they were still there...
Old 08-31-2012, 02:10 AM   #109
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemck09
I've had no problem with this man... I saved the set once I was done tweaking went back into CCM and they were still there...
I think it only happens if you change slider then go into game planning an turn something back to default. I had this happen once and that is what did it. It didn't take everything back to default just back to what it was before I made those changes.
Old 08-31-2012, 02:58 AM   #110
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Hey guys, I messed up when I entered these last night. User Pass Accuracy should be 10. I don't know why I put 5. It was real late when I did it. I was wondering why some were having so much accuracy trouble. I guess that is the answer. HA HA
That's what I had moved it to but w/ football practice I did not get the chance to replay that it was working on 10
Old 08-31-2012, 04:14 AM   #111
Rookie

burritos13's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
The guy who says he sees no pressure. Who have you played?

I am playing the Ravens and they might not be getting sacks but they are making me work when I throw
i think ur talking to me.....if u are.....ok maybe i exaggerated when i said "NO" pressure haha...but the team i was using (rams) got 7 pancakes on the lions d-line and i think 5 sacks on their o-line while they didnt get any

on my second game against the skins i got sacked twice but i dont remember the pancake totals

EDIT: looked up the stats:

WAS (CPU): 2 sacks, 0 pancakes
STL (Me): 2 sacks, 3 pancakes

i read in jarrod's thread that sometimes it takes a a game or two for sliders to kick in...so maybe thats what happened in game one?

on another note....using the sliders before the edits to the OP, rg3 had 31 passing attempts, so i have yet to play in a game where the cpu rushes more than they should

im really enjoying these so far

Last edited by burritos13; 08-31-2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: looked up stats
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #112
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Are there any problems your having that I might want to work on with these. I am close to just making these my final set. I'm really not a slider maker. I really just want to play the game. But, I am have the most fun with Madden than I've ever had and I go back to Madden on Sega. LOL Plus the patch might mess everything up in a couple of weeks anyway. Ha Ha.
I'm not seeing anything that's raising a red flag and that's abnormal from what others are seeing. The CPU can run the ball, and they abandon it when they get behind. I get it, that's what they should do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »