Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-20-2012, 02:04 PM   #1145
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I just made some OP changes. Mostly to my Personal Set. I have testing and like some of the idea's of sliders equal to 100. My sliders were heading that way anyway so I thought I would try it. I also have been using 30 threshold and i really love it. Just give the new changes a try. I also went to default fatigue and Auto subs for CCM. Nothing else seems to work right.
I read that bench players must play at least 33% of the snaps to get the XP from games.

What is the best Auto-Subs and Fatigue sliders to get that?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 02:19 PM   #1146
Rookie

OVR: 2
I did some testing with CPU play calling and where as I think game flow is broke or playbooks just need editing but with conventional the CPU calls a better game

I test 3 games against Tampa in ccm and with game flow they did there run on 1 and 2 downs every play with conventional they mixed it up.... Alot there where downs when they threw 1-2-3 and that was 3 and inches blow me away I blitzed they short passed got a huge gain

Anyway good work on the sliders to everyone I've been following a couple threads
And I still can't figure out reaction time for pass and run I can't really see much of a diff with 100 or 0
Any good work between the few threads I found my own play style with a sprinkle of everyone's with my own tweaks

But I would suggest using conventional and I mean pause the game before kick off and change it in the menus it was night and day
Old 09-20-2012, 03:56 PM   #1147
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
I read that bench players must play at least 33% of the snaps to get the XP from games.

What is the best Auto-Subs and Fatigue sliders to get that?

Thanks!
Right now I'm using 50 fatigue and default Auto Subs because Auto subs aren't working right. I just do subs manually.
Old 09-20-2012, 03:57 PM   #1148
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher82man
I did some testing with CPU play calling and where as I think game flow is broke or playbooks just need editing but with conventional the CPU calls a better game

I test 3 games against Tampa in ccm and with game flow they did there run on 1 and 2 downs every play with conventional they mixed it up.... Alot there where downs when they threw 1-2-3 and that was 3 and inches blow me away I blitzed they short passed got a huge gain

Anyway good work on the sliders to everyone I've been following a couple threads
And I still can't figure out reaction time for pass and run I can't really see much of a diff with 100 or 0
Any good work between the few threads I found my own play style with a sprinkle of everyone's with my own tweaks

But I would suggest using conventional and I mean pause the game before kick off and change it in the menus it was night and day
I agree. I only use manual play calling. Some times game flow makes the game easier because of the money plays it calls.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #1149
Rookie

OVR: 2
Actually what I'm saying is at kickoff go into the pause menu and switch to convent it changes the CPU play calling I'm guessing to more of a ask madden selection
More passing and less running on 1 and 2 down
Old 09-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #1150
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher82man
Actually what I'm saying is at kickoff go into the pause menu and switch to convent it changes the CPU play calling I'm guessing to more of a ask madden selection
More passing and less running on 1 and 2 down
Yes that's what I'm talking about. Conventional play calling.
Old 09-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #1151
Rookie

When's the next madden roster update ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2012, 08:40 PM   #1152
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheezSteez
When's the next madden roster update ?
Week 3 roster update is ON!

But i dont know if this works for CCM too.

http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...-roster-update

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »