Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-21-2012, 03:00 PM   #1169
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Finally started me real CCM with the Raiders using your personal set, and the 30 threshold just made it too easy to run unfortunately, I'm going to have to go back to 45. McFadden ran for 140 yards on 14 carries before leaving with a broken collar bone, Goodson was also very effective, running for just under 60 yards on 11 carries. On my previous tests with the same set but the thresh at 45, I never ran so easily. McFadden did have his stats boosted by a 75 yard TD run, but it only happened because it was so easy to gain the corners. Otherwise the set was perfect
Old 09-21-2012, 03:49 PM   #1170
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher82man
if you pause the game before kickoff in ccm and change the play calling to conventional the CPU plays/calls a different game there is no longer the run always on 1-2 downs I tested this against the same team, Tampa for 3 games in a row. 2 with game flow on one with it offi

i found a big difference with a few games ive tried so far
How about select the conventional playcalling before start a new game, in the CCM menus? I really need to make it every game?
Old 09-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #1171
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Finally started me real CCM with the Raiders using your personal set, and the 30 threshold just made it too easy to run unfortunately, I'm going to have to go back to 45. McFadden ran for 140 yards on 14 carries before leaving with a broken collar bone, Goodson was also very effective, running for just under 60 yards on 11 carries. On my previous tests with the same set but the thresh at 45, I never ran so easily. McFadden did have his stats boosted by a 75 yard TD run, but it only happened because it was so easy to gain the corners. Otherwise the set was perfect
I'm not seeing this ease of running... I just played week 17 as Cardinals against the 49ers and Beanie Wells ran 32 times for only about 70 yards. I forget the exact yardage but it was definitely in the 70s. I'm now about to play Wildcard week 1 which pits me against the 49ers again for a rematch... we both finished 11-5 but I won the tiebreaker and the division. I DEFINITELY have trouble gaining the corners. Seems I either get tackled for a loss or no gain if I head to the corner. My only real yardage is gained on draw plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #1172
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkarnit
I'm not seeing this ease of running... I just played week 17 as Cardinals against the 49ers and Beanie Wells ran 32 times for only about 70 yards. I forget the exact yardage but it was definitely in the 70s. I'm now about to play Wildcard week 1 which pits me against the 49ers again for a rematch... we both finished 11-5 but I won the tiebreaker and the division. I DEFINITELY have trouble gaining the corners. Seems I either get tackled for a loss or no gain if I head to the corner. My only real yardage is gained on draw plays.
Maybe it was just a fluke, I was at home and winning the game so maybe ol' Mo kicked in? I'll see how the game in Miami goes(playing without McFadden should really hurt my run game). If it's still too easy then I know I need to go back, if not then it's coo.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #1173
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
Maybe it was just a fluke, I was at home and winning the game so maybe ol' Mo kicked in? I'll see how the game in Miami goes(playing without McFadden should really hurt my run game). If it's still too easy then I know I need to go back, if not then it's coo.
It is also (quite) possible that you are just way better than me at the game itself. Player skill definitely has an impact in how these sliders work. I'm nowhere near as good as some of these folks. I can't time passes right or whatever. I can NOT play with a 6 QBA rating like some people. I bump mine up to at LEAST 20 so that I can complete 60% of my passes. I recently went down to 20 from 35 because I was getting better. Maybe over time I will get good enough that using a 6 QBA will be doable for me but for now... not happenin'.
Old 09-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #1174
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by butcher82man
if you pause the game before kickoff in ccm and change the play calling to conventional the CPU plays/calls a different game there is no longer the run always on 1-2 downs I tested this against the same team, Tampa for 3 games in a row. 2 with game flow on one with it offi

i found a big difference with a few games ive tried so far
Tried it in my offline CCM but no difference. Early in the game always run-run and 3rd and long for the cpu.

what if we just change to conventional in the CCM menu instead on the game menu?
Old 09-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #1175
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
Tried it in my offline CCM but no difference. Early in the game always run-run and 3rd and long for the cpu.

what if we just change to conventional in the CCM menu instead on the game menu?
unfurtintly it doesnt save

and yeah i played the ravens and they ran alot but that tampa game cant be a fluke havent played in a day or two

i might see if i play the pack or pats and sim to that game and see if theres a differance between gamelow and conventional just that tampa game was the best game i played yet i actually had to quess pass or run
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-21-2012, 08:18 PM   #1176
Rookie

Does anyone know where I could get really good sliders and roster for
NCAA 13

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »