Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #113
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by burritos13
i think ur talking to me.....if u are.....ok maybe i exaggerated when i said "NO" pressure haha...but the team i was using (rams) got 7 pancakes on the lions d-line and i think 5 sacks on their o-line while they didnt get any

on my second game against the skins i got sacked twice but i dont remember the pancake totals

EDIT: looked up the stats:

WAS (CPU): 2 sacks, 0 pancakes
STL (Me): 2 sacks, 3 pancakes

i read in jarrod's thread that sometimes it takes a a game or two for sliders to kick in...so maybe thats what happened in game one?

on another note....using the sliders before the edits to the OP, rg3 had 31 passing attempts, so i have yet to play in a game where the cpu rushes more than they should

im really enjoying these so far
Sounds good. I actually change the OP user pass reaction time to 50-90. That way if 50 is working good for stick with it. I think Jarrod might be right about it taking a couple of games.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:46 AM   #114
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I'm not seeing anything that's raising a red flag and that's abnormal from what others are seeing. The CPU can run the ball, and they abandon it when they get behind. I get it, that's what they should do.
Great! I might just go ahead and leave things as they are then for now. They seem to be a challenge to multiple skill level of gamers and seem to be play a realistic game of football.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:05 AM   #115
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6

hey charter thnks for the sliders they are great. i have 2 issues, 1. every time on kick returns i break a good gain i get called for holding.... 2.and my qba set on 10 i cant hit the side of a barn passing lol..what do u suggest...the cpu run game is deadly lol gotta tighten up on defense lol....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 09:10 AM   #116
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
hey charter thnks for the sliders they are great. i have 2 issues, 1. every time on kick returns i break a good gain i get called for holding.... 2.and my qba set on 10 i cant hit the side of a barn passing lol..what do u suggest...the cpu run game is deadly lol gotta tighten up on defense lol....
Regarding the QBA, check his ratings. For example, Matt Flynn is MONEY on short throws, and that's what I gameplan for. He can hit the intermediate and deep, but that's not his strength.

Play to the strength of the QB.
Old 08-31-2012, 09:18 AM   #117
MVP

OVR: 15

Is everybody using normal game speed for these? Can we use slow?
Old 08-31-2012, 09:19 AM   #118
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6

ok thnks a ton...also my tackling is horrible the rbs are bouncing off my defenders like there is no tomorrow lol any suggestions....but the run game is solid for the cpu...
Old 08-31-2012, 09:49 AM   #119
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch46647
Is everybody using normal game speed for these? Can we use slow?
I'm a former 'very slow' guy, and I'm liking normal speed with these sliders. It feels more like the NFL to me, where you have to make quick reads and decisions. Once you get used to the pace, it doesn't seem as twitchy.

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Old 08-31-2012, 10:00 AM   #120
Banned

OVR: 9

I bumped up HUM QBA to 20..

Ray Rice ran for 169 on me last night..

Only thing I am seeing is auto subs.. Will try using SEC sliders today from last year on auto.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »