Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-24-2012, 03:20 PM   #1209
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

If you have been enjoying my Madden 13 Sliders and you play NCAA football 13 then check out the set I just finished and posted. I play NCAA football as much if not more than Madden. I am in NCAA football online Dynasties that play sim style. I have had these tested and they work well. They are Ratings based and I developed these in the same why I developed the Madden Set.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044215362
Old 09-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #1210
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
If you have been enjoying my Madden 13 Sliders and you play NCAA football 13 then check out the set I just finished and posted. I play NCAA football as much if not more than Madden. I am in NCAA football online Dynasties that play sim style. I have had these tested and they work well. They are Ratings based and I developed these in the same why I developed the Madden Set.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2044215362
NCAA was awful this year. Last 2 years I've had the game and traded it in. Doubt I'll ever buy it again.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #1211
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
NCAA was awful this year. Last 2 years I've had the game and traded it in. Doubt I'll ever buy it again.
I've really enjoyed it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #1212
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

That whole protecting the ball with RB isnt working for me. I guess ill put fumbles down to 2, but im not understanding how they fumble so much when the slider is set at 5.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:41 PM   #1213
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

I was wondering if you could shed any light on the "game speed with relation to threshold" issue I'm currently experiencing...

Last year, I played on Slow with a thresh of 40...

This year, I started on Very Slow, but I'm starting to think it's giving me an advantage on Offence and creating a disadvantage to the CPU attack...

The CPU's slow paced decision making in the pocket is always an issue, but I think Very Slow is exacerbating that...

I'm also thinking it's making the CPU RB "slow to the hole" and affects route running...

So:

I'm going to go back to plain old slow...

I've been reading all the thresh threads and it seems that the consensus is "slower speed needs higher thresh"...

Your Slow set has a 55 Thresh...

How did you arrive at it?

In Phucket's speed test, he found 30 to be the "true speed" for normal, so I extrapolated that to infer that with increments of 15 per speed level, slow should be somewhere between 45 and 60...

Which is pretty much (your) 55...

Thoughts / Insight?

Thanks!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #1214
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
That whole protecting the ball with RB isnt working for me. I guess ill put fumbles down to 2, but im not understanding how they fumble so much when the slider is set at 5.
It's because the lower it is the more you fumble. Not sure why people are so confused about that.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #1215
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
I was wondering if you could shed any light on the "game speed with relation to threshold" issue I'm currently experiencing...

Last year, I played on Slow with a thresh of 40...

This year, I started on Very Slow, but I'm starting to think it's giving me an advantage on Offence and creating a disadvantage to the CPU attack...

The CPU's slow paced decision making in the pocket is always an issue, but I think Very Slow is exacerbating that...

I'm also thinking it's making the CPU RB "slow to the hole" and affects route running...

So:

I'm going to go back to plain old slow...

I've been reading all the thresh threads and it seems that the consensus is "slower speed needs higher thresh"...

Your Slow set has a 55 Thresh...

How did you arrive at it?

In Phucket's speed test, he found 30 to be the "true speed" for normal, so I extrapolated that to infer that with increments of 15 per speed level, slow should be somewhere between 45 and 60...

Which is pretty much (your) 55...

Thoughts / Insight?

Thanks!!!
Honestly that set is the one I've worked on the least but, I came to 55 because of the slower speed. I felt that having more time to make decisions needed less separation of players to make it difficult enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 04:58 PM   #1216
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

one other thing. these sliders are more positive then they are negative but with field goal kicking, it seems like the CPU is way more effected by the sliders you have set up. Ive seen them miss some pretty easy field goals.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »