Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-24-2012, 11:13 PM   #1225
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Why are there so many turnovers with these sliders (INTs and fumbles). Is this normal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 02:28 AM   #1226
Rookie

OVR: 1

It has been a little bit since I have posted here, but that is only because I have been extremely happy with the results I have been getting from these sliders I felt no reason to comment any further than what i had in the past. I have been keeping my sliders up to date with the ones posted on the OP and the games have only gotten better. I currently use the slightly modified sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt8605
Why are there so many turnovers with these sliders (INTs and fumbles). Is this normal?
I noticed this myself, but after changing the way I played, it helped a lot. I started paying attention more to where and when I threw the ball and learned to cover up the ball before any real hits. This reduced a lot of the issues with INTs and fumbles that I saw while still offering a big challenge. If a pass I threw ends up an INT, it is usually because I threw in double or triple coverage. Granted, there were a few times where I was dumbfounded by how the CPU got the pick, but those were minor and I just chock it up to dumb luck rather than worrying over it.

I've played 3 seasons with the Ravens so far utilizing the slider sets (updating when appropriate and changing to the modified version) and have gone 36-20 with 7-1 in the playoffs. Won the Superbowl twice.

A few of the games I did simulate, mostly when my team already clutched the playoffs or I got disconnected and just simmed the game instead of replaying. The nice thing was that the stats of games I played were in line with the stats of simmed games.

Can't say enough about how great these sliders are.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:52 AM   #1227
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You might want to just try them out your self. I don't know if you realize this or not but, I don't spend my days testing sliders and waiting by the computer to see who I can help. If you want to know how a slider effects something like play calling I suggest you pop in the game and find out. Not trying to be rude. I appreciate the interest. I just liked 100. I don't notice any effects on play calling.

Well, it did come over pretty rude. You seem to have enough time to manage a post of over 120 pages and reply to a bunch of different stuff. So I signed up so I could ask the creator of the sliders I've been using a question. Thanks for the insight.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:32 AM   #1228
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

These sliders are the most fun ive played with. If I want to see more passing out of the computer should I raise the CPU QB Accuracy as well as the human pass defense reaction time?
Old 09-25-2012, 09:50 AM   #1229
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahsmash
Well, it did come over pretty rude. You seem to have enough time to manage a post of over 120 pages and reply to a bunch of different stuff. So I signed up so I could ask the creator of the sliders I've been using a question. Thanks for the insight.
When you ask a question and then don't get an immediate answer then quote your self and say "let's try this again" that sounds a little demanding. That's why I responded the way I did.
Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 AM   #1230
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabres32
These sliders are the most fun ive played with. If I want to see more passing out of the computer should I raise the CPU QB Accuracy as well as the human pass defense reaction time?
I don't know if there is an answer to that problem.
Old 09-25-2012, 10:24 AM   #1231
All Star

orion523's Arena

Deep breaths brah deep breaths....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #1232
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

OVR: 1

Pass reaction slider is reversed so anyone using these sliders, def keep using them cause there great but put HUM pass react at about 40 and CPU pass react at 25-35........the lower the better, easy to test this in practice mode on curl routes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »