Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #1233
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Pass reaction slider is reversed so anyone using these sliders, def keep using them cause there great but put HUM pass react at about 40 and CPU pass react at 25-35........the lower the better, easy to test this in practice mode on curl routes
Totally disagree with the settings you've mentioned. If they are reversed, that's still not completely clear, then that would mean user pass reaction would need to be higher. I also don't think the CPU pass reaction works the same. You also can't use practice mode to test accurately. It plays different in real CCM games. To each his own but, I have come to different conclusions with the testing I have done in online CCM.
Old 09-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #1234
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Of coarse nothing it set in stone. If you have real proof of something with in online CCM I'm willing to listen. I just need real tested proof. The settings and sliders I use are tested to work in CCM.
Old 09-26-2012, 04:09 AM   #1235
Rookie

mistabinker's Arena

OVR: 4

Any tips on getting teams to pass more? It seems like they are running alot and not doing much.(when they pass, Qbs taking alot fo sacks or instantly start taking off running) I am using the Colts online CCM and my defense is ranked #1 after 2 weeks.

I blitz some but it seems like the Qbs cant find a open reciever vs a 4man rush. Feels like the CPU isnt exploiting me at times when im being overally aggressive.

Im using the first slider set. I like how the offense plays for me but my defense seems really dominate vs cpu. Constant 3 n outs.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2012, 11:46 AM   #1236
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistabinker
Any tips on getting teams to pass more? It seems like they are running alot and not doing much.(when they pass, Qbs taking alot fo sacks or instantly start taking off running) I am using the Colts online CCM and my defense is ranked #1 after 2 weeks.

I blitz some but it seems like the Qbs cant find a open reciever vs a 4man rush. Feels like the CPU isnt exploiting me at times when im being overally aggressive.

Im using the first slider set. I like how the offense plays for me but my defense seems really dominate vs cpu. Constant 3 n outs.
You might want to try the second set. The CPU still runs too much at times but, that's an EA problem.
Old 09-26-2012, 12:14 PM   #1237
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

Loving the Play Now set you have.

The only thing I have to do is put cpu run block at 45 as you have it.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:11 PM   #1238
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
When you ask a question and then don't get an immediate answer then quote your self and say "let's try this again" that sounds a little demanding. That's why I responded the way I did.

If I came across demanding, I apologize. I saw that you responded to somebody a bit before I made the initial post and since it looks like you're pretty active when it comes to responding, I gave it a bit of time. I got passed over for other comments after mine and figured I'd bring it up again. Not sure I see a problem with that.
Old 09-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #1239
Rookie

Either way, I was in the wrong and as a person that worked with sliders during Madden 12 I understand how much work it takes and that people do have real lives. If I may ask, do you plan on updating your "normal polished" slider set in the near future? I've updated my CCO with those and like them just what I saw from my second game, passing seemed to be down. I don't want to mess with anything because you've put the numbers at specific points for a reason, so I know if I move one thing, there could be another attribute that suffers.

Old 09-26-2012, 08:28 PM   #1240
Banned

You guys check out mine
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ers-stats.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »