Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #1265
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Awesome stuff! Just so you know I call all my plays. I don't know if its true but, some have said when you switch to traditional play calling the CPU calls better plays. If your getting great games from game flow then stick with it though. Don't be afraid to call them yourself though. As long as you don't call money plays (4 verts) I don't think it gives the user a big advantage.
I even throw picks with 4 verts so yeah...no money plays in my book.

I am 39 years old and have played Madden since its inception. I used to be HARDCORE but now with 2 young kids and a wife with a neurological disorder, my free time is valuable. I could easily call my own game but I also don't want to out-think myself when I only have an hour to play here or there. I also just got FIFA 13 and haven't even opened it yet in 2 days because I'm having so much fun with Madden! Thanks again for putting all the work into this. Gameflow is doing a fairly good job of keeping things legit at this point. If I don't like the play call then I'll flip through it a few times until I see something I want to run. I like having an offensive coordinator!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #1266
Rookie

JG1986's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by evans5150
I even throw picks with 4 verts so yeah...no money plays in my book.

I am 39 years old and have played Madden since its inception. I used to be HARDCORE but now with 2 young kids and a wife with a neurological disorder, my free time is valuable. I could easily call my own game but I also don't want to out-think myself when I only have an hour to play here or there. I also just got FIFA 13 and haven't even opened it yet in 2 days because I'm having so much fun with Madden! Thanks again for putting all the work into this. Gameflow is doing a fairly good job of keeping things legit at this point. If I don't like the play call then I'll flip through it a few times until I see something I want to run. I like having an offensive coordinator!
The one bomb I threw last game against the Bucs I was intercepted as well. Manning overthrew Nicks and one of the Bucs was waiting for it.

Just throwing it out there that I do call my own game. Not sure if that really affects anything with the CPU or not. So far, with your sliders, the CPU has called the correct plays in the correct situations; 2:00 minute drills and all. I haven't seen the problem with CPU not rushing effectively or calling stupid plays with 2:00 left.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #1267
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'm 12 games into my season as the Giants and I'm 1-11. Haven't played Madden in a few years so Im trying to get back into the swing of things...

I am using your 1st set of sliders with a 30 threshold in an offline association.

Lost 8 of my games by less than a TD.

Here are a few things I have noticed;

1) More often than not, 1 on 1 bombs down the sideline end up in a CPU INT?

2) Sacks are hard to come by for my team. The leader right now is Osi with 5

3) Can't seem to stop the CPU on 3rd and longs. I use Gameplan and I'm not sure why it is so difficult to stop the CPU. Fade routes to the sidelines appear to be wide open most of the time.

Adjustments to your sliders I have made the last two games that seem to be helping me out;

Human INT: up to 30
CPU INT : Down to 35

Human pash Rush: 55
CPU Pass Block: 45

Manning has 3450 yards passing but also 24 INT's (Mostly my fault for bad decisions)

Averaging 4 yards a carry and the CPU has 5 100yd rushers against my Defense

Thank You for your work on these sliders, these are really close to being a perfect game for me.

Do you have any recent feedback on the Slow speed sliders
Old 09-28-2012, 09:11 PM   #1268
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2

Just played my first game using the normal set. It was a very long, hard fought game. I couldn't put points up in the first half but I adjusted & caught up.. made a few key mistakes that cost me the game (2 missed FG's, a few INT's). First time playing a 15min quarter game, took like 9 hours to finish.. -_-

I feel like the CPU ran to much in a stupidity kind of way, sometimes they would run it on all 3 downs a lot. A ton of broken tackles, but none that broke away big. AS you can see, the Titans passing game was horrid. (see WR stats / QB stats).

But yet, the game was an evenly matched one, not to sure what to think.

I do not know what accurate NFL stats would be but mine were off the charts.
Check it out, please reply.

New England Patriots at Tennessee Titans
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
New England Patriots ()0017724
Tennessee Titans ()1437327
Team Stats Comparison
NWETEN
Total Offense519208
Rushing Yards38176
Passing Yards48132
First Downs227
Punt Return Yards4727
Kick Return Yards78119
Total Yards644354
Turnovers5 (-4)1 (+4)
3rd Down Converstion2-11 (18%)1-14 (7%)
4th Down Conversion1-1 (100%)0-0 (0%)
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals3-5 (60%)2-2 (100%)
Penalties5-411-12
Posession Time32:5527:05
Scoring Summary
FIRST QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
10:38(TEN) C. Johnson 16yd pass from J.Locker. (PAT good).07
7:12(TEN) A.Verner returned INT 93 yds. (PAT good).014
SECOND QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
12:16(TEN) R.Bironas, 46yd FG.017
THIRD QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
9:22 (NWE) S.Gostkowski 21yd FG317
6:59 (NWE) R.Gronkowski 15yd pass from T.Brady. (PAT good).1017
4:12(TEN) C.Johnson 25 yd run (PAT good). 1021
1:36(NWE) S.Ridley 2 yd run. (PAT good). 1721
FOURTH QUARTER SCORINGNWETEN
4:13(NWE) B.Loyd 81yd pass from T.Brady. (PAT good).2121
1:11(TEN) R.Bironas 36yf FG.
New England Patriots
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
T.Brady. 37/6152524
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
S.Ridley 10353.51
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
R.Gronkowski 1216413.61
W.Welker811013.70
B.Lloyd.717625.11
A.Hernandez3165.30
J.Edelman33411.30
Tennessee Titans
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
J.Locker 8/169311
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
C.Johnson271545.71
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
C.Johnson4246.01
N.Washington11313.00
J.Cook122.00
K.Wright11616.00
K.Britt13838.00
Old 09-28-2012, 10:04 PM   #1269
Banned

OVR: 32

I am not trying to spam, but I did just post this in my thread. There is no point to continue trying to modify sliders for CCM. We are fighting a losing battle.

Fellas,

I think it is futile at this point to continue to test or modify sliders at this point for Madden 13. See Quote below: The sliders do not work in CCM!

Mr EmmdotFrisk....can you solve the puzzle wrapped up in a mystery surrounded by an enigma....aka the sliders and how they work?

"They are broken in Connected Careers. They don't work. We are trying to fix them."
Old 09-28-2012, 10:24 PM   #1270
Pro

Bull_Market's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I am not trying to spam, but I did just post this in my thread. There is no point to continue trying to modify sliders for CCM. We are fighting a losing battle.

Fellas,

I think it is futile at this point to continue to test or modify sliders at this point for Madden 13. See Quote below: The sliders do not work in CCM!

Mr EmmdotFrisk....can you solve the puzzle wrapped up in a mystery surrounded by an enigma....aka the sliders and how they work?

"They are broken in Connected Careers. They don't work. We are trying to fix them."
Really no point in playing now, shelving the game.
Old 09-28-2012, 10:34 PM   #1271
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3

Fellas,

I read that too. It just confirms what we already knew. It's really a miracle that I have found a way to get good games. I hope they fix things quick. That is why I haven't made and won't make any changes until they do. I have found something, maybe just dumb luck, that seems to be working for now. If I try to improve or change it I wouldn't even know what to change. LOL. Thanks for the post.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 10:38 PM   #1272
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Really no point in playing now, shelving the game.
I don't know if I would do that. If you haven't had any luck getting good games then you might want to shelve it but, me and others are. I know for a fact sliders are broken but, I lucked out to a degree and have found a lot of fun in this game. I just imagine what could be done if they actually worked right. LOL. I probably couldn't get it right then. HA HA

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »