Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-31-2012, 11:08 AM   #121
Rookie

Slayer82186's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

my problem is every time I change the sliders my injuries are reset, any one else have this problem. Playing online ccm
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 11:16 AM   #122
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
I bumped up HUM QBA to 20..

Ray Rice ran for 169 on me last night..

Only thing I am seeing is auto subs.. Will try using SEC sliders today from last year on auto.
how is the qba at 20 cpterp22? i also can use some sub settings also thanks....

Last edited by blkprince04; 08-31-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-31-2012, 11:31 AM   #123
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Charter - tried this out for two games last night, and really enjoyed them. Couple comments/feedback:

In Buffalo (me) @ Carolina, the Panthers destroyed me with their running game. Stewart had 150 yards and Newton had about 70, including a 50 yard TD scamper. I was down 31-7 at one point, fought back to 31-21 before it was over.
My running game had very realistic stats, Freddy Jackson had about 90 yards on 20 carries, and Spiller had a handful of carries.
A few times my Defense was a little too dumb - so I upped my tackling and pass coverage a bit.
Fitzpatrick was hit or miss - throwing a few costly INTs - but Carolina's defense is supposed to be good.

In Pitt @ Baltimore (me) it was actually a high-scoring affair for the match-up. Final: Baltimore 30 - Pitt 20.
We had two costly fumbles early, but our D held both times to FGs. Sacked Big Ben 6x in the game. Ray Rice was either bottled up, or broke free for nice 10 yard runs. My only gripe with this game was that Rice already had 20 carries before half-time.
Flacco had a couple picks, lots of crossing patterns.

I'll do more testing, but I may lower my quarter length to 13. Felt just a little too long in both match-ups for my taste.

Overall - really diggin' where these sliders are headed - I think we're real close to the perfect sim!
Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #124
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpterp22
I bumped up HUM QBA to 20..

Ray Rice ran for 169 on me last night..

Only thing I am seeing is auto subs.. Will try using SEC sliders today from last year on auto.
Those are what am going to use. Those will work great with these
Old 08-31-2012, 11:53 AM   #125
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkprince04
hey charter thnks for the sliders they are great. i have 2 issues, 1. every time on kick returns i break a good gain i get called for holding.... 2.and my qba set on 10 i cant hit the side of a barn passing lol..what do u suggest...the cpu run game is deadly lol gotta tighten up on defense lol....
I use the Cowboys and I personally have no accuracy problems. You can raise accuracy if you need to though. What QB are you using and what throws is he struggling with? Also turn down the holding slider a notch and that should fix that problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 12:00 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm going to try these right now on my CCM. Will post results.
Old 08-31-2012, 12:01 PM   #127
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panthro63
Hey Charter - tried this out for two games last night, and really enjoyed them. Couple comments/feedback:

In Buffalo (me) @ Carolina, the Panthers destroyed me with their running game. Stewart had 150 yards and Newton had about 70, including a 50 yard TD scamper. I was down 31-7 at one point, fought back to 31-21 before it was over.
My running game had very realistic stats, Freddy Jackson had about 90 yards on 20 carries, and Spiller had a handful of carries.
A few times my Defense was a little too dumb - so I upped my tackling and pass coverage a bit.
Fitzpatrick was hit or miss - throwing a few costly INTs - but Carolina's defense is supposed to be good.

In Pitt @ Baltimore (me) it was actually a high-scoring affair for the match-up. Final: Baltimore 30 - Pitt 20.
We had two costly fumbles early, but our D held both times to FGs. Sacked Big Ben 6x in the game. Ray Rice was either bottled up, or broke free for nice 10 yard runs. My only gripe with this game was that Rice already had 20 carries before half-time.
Flacco had a couple picks, lots of crossing patterns.

I'll do more testing, but I may lower my quarter length to 13. Felt just a little too long in both match-ups for my taste.

Overall - really diggin' where these sliders are headed - I think we're real close to the perfect sim!
Those games sound great. You will notice differences from game to game. DPP really helps with that. I love that you sacked Ben R. 6 times because that could really happen. As far as Rice getting so many carries I would get a good auto sub set. SECElite has one. Or manually sub in your back-up more. You should be getting any where from 110 to 130 combined plays per game with these. That is realistic. Thanks for the feed back
Old 08-31-2012, 12:03 PM   #128
Pro

OVR: 11

So do you suggest 50 or 90 as the pass coverage?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »