Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-02-2012, 04:00 PM   #1305
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. That's right
Ok, cool. Thanks. I am running with 25 for now and it seems good. Much harder to throw.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 04:14 PM   #1306
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by acermina
Ok, cool. Thanks. I am running with 25 for now and it seems good. Much harder to throw.
I was talking about the user pass reaction being 67 is to help the CPU throw. I see no evidence that the CPU pass reaction slider is backward. 90+ is what I have because its harder.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #1307
Rookie

OVR: 1

I can confirm that if you lower the CPU Pass Reaction to 80 or even 75 you can throw to your wide outs much easier and that in turn lowers your INTs. I had to do that because I havent played Madden in a couple years and re-learning how to read defenses when I drop back to pass.
Old 10-02-2012, 05:13 PM   #1308
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
I was talking about the user pass reaction being 67 is to help the CPU throw. I see no evidence that the CPU pass reaction slider is backward. 90+ is what I have because its harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden76
I can confirm that if you lower the CPU Pass Reaction to 80 or even 75 you can throw to your wide outs much easier and that in turn lowers your INTs. I had to do that because I havent played Madden in a couple years and re-learning how to read defenses when I drop back to pass.
I don't disagree with either of you...

Weird result (for me) has been (re: CPU PRC):

60-65 = Mirror Routes / Jumping Screens

65-70 = Tight, but not "psychic"

It's almost like it's "reversed" between 50 - 70 and then isn't above 70...

I've never encountered a Madden slider that's as "complicated" in the way it "works / doesn't work" in a decade of hardcore sliderology...

Oh well, I think I hit a combo that works, regardless of what the number may or may not represent...

Whew!
Old 10-02-2012, 05:30 PM   #1309
Rookie

"The CPU pass reactions is now backward as far as I can tell though."

That is what you said, Charter. Now I am confused. Also, I wonder why MarketingWiz, Quan, and Playmakers all have CPU defense at 15 or lower.

I am going with 25. It does seem to be ok at 100, but far too easy to run slants and crosses, I guess. At 25, this seems to be picked up better.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:06 PM   #1310
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by acermina
"The CPU pass reactions is now backward as far as I can tell though."

That is what you said, Charter. Now I am confused. Also, I wonder why MarketingWiz, Quan, and Playmakers all have CPU defense at 15 or lower.

I am going with 25. It does seem to be ok at 100, but far too easy to run slants and crosses, I guess. At 25, this seems to be picked up better.
If I said that or not I don't know but, I have always kept the CPU pass reaction high. I wouldn't be doing that if I thought it was backward. If 25 works for you then awesome. Quan uses All-Madden so that would be different than All-Pro and might make the cpu pass reaction slider work different. I have not tested playmakers so I can't speak for him. I believe MarketingWiz actually started with my base set and it would have been a higher CPU number. If he didn't then he somehow used the exact same format and most of the same numbers as I started with. I don't think its backwards, I thinks is just messed up.
Old 10-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #1311
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
I don't think its backwards, I thinks is just messed up.
I can't help but chime in:

I think everyone is looking for an "easy answer" re: the PRC slider(s)...

A month ago, I would have sworn by "backwards"...

Now:

It's backwards / forwards / inside out / upside down depending on where your individual and cumulative settings end up...

Seriously, it's THAT kind of messed up...

IMHO
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2012, 07:03 PM   #1312
Rookie

Quote:
If I said that or not I don't know but, I have always kept the CPU pass reaction high. I wouldn't be doing that if I thought it was backward. If 25 works for you then awesome. Quan uses All-Madden so that would be different than All-Pro and might make the cpu pass reaction slider work different. I have not tested playmakers so I can't speak for him. I believe MarketingWiz actually started with my base set and it would have been a higher CPU number. If he didn't then he somehow used the exact same format and most of the same numbers as I started with. I don't think its backwards, I thinks is just messed up.
You know, the more I am testing here, I think you are right. I loved your set from day 1 (I use your normal set that you are using, but with a higher threshold), but was thrown off by these comments that Pass D is backwards. I've finally concluded that it is not. I never should have doubted you, Charter! Hey, are you actually playing a career of any kind? And if so, what results have you seen? Curious to see your game stats and stuff as you have gone through a season.

Thanks for all of your research and work on these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »