Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-03-2012, 07:27 PM   #1321
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I did all my original testing in play now. I had to adjust things for ccm. I still have it all written down. I'll plug them in an see if its the same. Should be pretty easy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2012, 07:47 PM   #1322
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Have been slider hopping the last 14 days. And stopped with youre personal set. Gives me a reall good challange even had to make some changes cause the cpu was killing me. Finaly got through the first season and about to do the offseason now. This will be my set tillthe 16th and then its back to slider hopping and see where it goes.
Old 10-03-2012, 08:50 PM   #1323
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Patch is going to effect the ccm sliders to be more effective, and fix the ai to play like it does in play now. great news but, back to the drawing board for charter it seems. Looking forward to the patch.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:12 AM   #1324
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I have a play now slider set on my OP. since ccm is supposed to be like play now, as far as sliders go, I'm going to start working on that set. Please try them and leave your stats and impressions to help the process. Thanks!
Old 10-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #1325
MVP

OVR: 20

Quick thoughts as my niece is going into surgery, so gonna head up to CHOP and wait for her.

Only played a half, so take that into consideration.

QBA for the HUM too low. Roethlisberger vs the Ravens. I don't have the stats but 3/5 passes were 15-20 yards off target. I ran curls, and Wallace is close to the numbers. Wide open. Threw the ball and it went in between the hashmarks in the center of the field. At least 5-7 more throws exactly like that.

Ray Rice had 9 broken tackles in the first half, which while isn't unrealistic...Polamalu missing on 8 of them is unrealistic.

I'm frustrated with sports games in general. I expect more, and I'm honestly not sure there's a slider set out there that can be created that gives me chills.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-04-2012, 06:10 PM   #1326
Rookie

acreyman's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have a play now slider set on my OP. since ccm is supposed to be like play now, as far as sliders go, I'm going to start working on that set. Please try them and leave your stats and impressions to help the process. Thanks!
I'm trying to be optimistic about this, but they said the ai will play like they do in play now, but the sliders for ccm are just "going to be more effective". I hope its that easy and the two modes are identical but I guess we will see.
Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 PM   #1327
Banned

ross6655's Arena

OVR: 5

Trying these out with my new Connected Careers with Minnesota, simply because it would be a challenge.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:12 AM   #1328
Rookie

OVR: 3
Is anyone seeing a big or any difference on using these sliders for online or offline?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »