Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #1329
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,101
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

I plugged in the personal set for CCM just to give it a look in a Browns franchise, and I loved the results.

I got whipped 34-10 by PHI, and it felt pretty legit. McCoy gave me issues, topping 100 and getting 2 scores. Vick was 60% with a score and no picks.

Weeden was 58% with 3 INTs. One was great, but the other two were a bit warp-ish. I'll figure that out or just turn the slider down 2-3 clicks. Richardson ran hard and finished with 65 on 14 carries.

One of the things I liked best was that the HUM pass rush was toned down. I had just one sack.

I just love that I lost by such a wide margin, as I should have given the matchup.
RogueNautilus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 AM   #1330
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
I plugged in the personal set for CCM just to give it a look in a Browns franchise, and I loved the results.

I got whipped 34-10 by PHI, and it felt pretty legit. McCoy gave me issues, topping 100 and getting 2 scores. Vick was 60% with a score and no picks.

Weeden was 58% with 3 INTs. One was great, but the other two were a bit warp-ish. I'll figure that out or just turn the slider down 2-3 clicks. Richardson ran hard and finished with 65 on 14 carries.

One of the things I liked best was that the HUM pass rush was toned down. I had just one sack.

I just love that I lost by such a wide margin, as I should have given the matchup.
Online CCM?
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #1331
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,101
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Online CCM?
Offline.

The one thing I continue to be dissatisfied with across all slider sets is the CPU's inability to target its best receivers consistently and to take successful shots down the field. That's simply a game issue, and the most you can do to fix it is up WR catching.

That aside, the game was phenomenal. I think Vick still averaged 7.5 YPA, which is okay by me, but I'd like to see him take a shot to Jackson or Macklin every so often.

The big difference with this set is that my defenders aren't picking everything off and we're not sacking the QB 5 times a game, which kills their offense.

I was very happy with the feel of the game and can't wait to play the next. I'm gonna get killed in this division. I don't think there's any way I'll beat PIT or BAL in either game, and I'll be lucky to split with CIN.

Great feel to the set! I loved that 60% + wasn't automatic. I've normally been able to complete over 65% without effort using previous sets. Now I have to work to get over 60% and I like that.
RogueNautilus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #1332
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Awesome i have played four games with these sliders and like them alot but i am in same boat as you with the receivers. Games for me are close but never feel threatened to lose.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 06:22 PM   #1333
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,101
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballgameronny
Awesome i have played four games with these sliders and like them alot but i am in same boat as you with the receivers. Games for me are close but never feel threatened to lose.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I'm pretty sure I'll face a consistent challenge with this set.

As a side observation, I've noticed that upping the CPU catch slider significantly does something to the passing game beyond just making the WR catch better. That'd be the only thing that I can think of to get more of a challenge from the passing game, but Sanchez was able to beat me with the sliders as-is, so I'm gonna roll with that for a while.
RogueNautilus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 09:37 PM   #1334
Rookie
 
murphyy12's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Nov 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Offline.

The one thing I continue to be dissatisfied with across all slider sets is the CPU's inability to target its best receivers consistently and to take successful shots down the field. That's simply a game issue, and the most you can do to fix it is up WR catching.

That aside, the game was phenomenal. I think Vick still averaged 7.5 YPA, which is okay by me, but I'd like to see him take a shot to Jackson or Macklin every so often.

The big difference with this set is that my defenders aren't picking everything off and we're not sacking the QB 5 times a game, which kills their offense.

I was very happy with the feel of the game and can't wait to play the next. I'm gonna get killed in this division. I don't think there's any way I'll beat PIT or BAL in either game, and I'll be lucky to split with CIN.

Great feel to the set! I loved that 60% + wasn't automatic. I've normally been able to complete over 65% without effort using previous sets. Now I have to work to get over 60% and I like that.
Yeah I really wish the CPU would throw deep more. So many times I play and the opposing QB averages like 5-7 YPA. Even against teams like the Packers and Saints.
murphyy12 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:47 PM   #1335
Hall Of Fame
 
OVR: 33
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 10,101
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Yeah I really wish the CPU would throw deep more. So many times I play and the opposing QB averages like 5-7 YPA. Even against teams like the Packers and Saints.
I just lost to CIN 30-14, and Dalton had a nice day, converting a lot of third and long plays plus one long bomb. That makes one long strike for the CPU in each of my two games. We'll see how things play out going forward.

My receivers total 5 drops a game at least. It's damn hard to put up points when dudes can't hang on to the rock.

I like how things are playing out-it definitely feels like I'm playing as the Browns, lol.
RogueNautilus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2012, 01:36 AM   #1336
Rookie
 
OVR: 3
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bridgeport, Pa
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
I'm pretty sure I'll face a consistent challenge with this set.

As a side observation, I've noticed that upping the CPU catch slider significantly does something to the passing game beyond just making the WR catch better. That'd be the only thing that I can think of to get more of a challenge from the passing game, but Sanchez was able to beat me with the sliders as-is, so I'm gonna roll with that for a while.
I am going to try with cpu cstch at 70

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
__________________
Dallas Cowboys
Philadelphia Phillies
Philadelphia Flyers
UFC

Playing; NHL 13, MLB 2k13, WWE13, DMC, Tomb Raider
ballgameronny is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Top -