Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #1361
Rookie
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Jul 2007
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

With the new patch dropping soon, what sliders do you expect to move drastically? Or are you going to start from scratch? Thanks for all the hard work
angels28 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 01:46 PM   #1362
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
With the new patch dropping soon, what sliders do you expect to move drastically? Or are you going to start from scratch? Thanks for all the hard work
I have no idea. I'm just going to wait and play a few games and see what needs adjusting. I won't have to start from scratch. I lot of things work the same in play now as CCM.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:48 PM   #1363
Banned
 
ross6655's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Indiana
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

These are nice. Using them on my Colts and Vikings chises. I got beat 51-27 by the 49ers when I was the Vikings, Frank Gore was a monster. But I felt that things like that happen in real life quite a bit, and usually never do in Madden. 1-2 with the Vikes right now, feels legit. Love these sliders, nice job man.
ross6655 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:08 AM   #1364
Rookie
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Sep 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Have a startling development in regard to CPU Run/pass ratio i will post soon.
Awesome Charter.
Cant wait to see what you find in regards to this!


I updated my Madden 13 page with boxscores and sliders. They are Charter04's sliders which are just modified to my liking as I was throwing too many INTs and had a hard time passing in general but I havent played Madden in a couple years so they might work for some of you!

http://www.jdsnflpicks.com/madden.htm

These are offline CCM.
I have adjusted them several times recently trying to get the CPU to pass more and be more competitive in general as you can see in my sliders.

Last edited by Forbidden76; 10-13-2012 at 05:37 PM.
Forbidden76 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:22 PM   #1365
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

well tried the slow sliders version this game truly has my dumbfounded had 4 picks and 7 fumbles and i couldn't even get one turnover and i had 5 holding calls off the kickoff on me in a row
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2012, 09:45 PM   #1366
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden76
Awesome Charter.
Cant wait to see what you find in regards to this!


I updated my Madden 13 page with boxscores and sliders. They are Charter04's sliders which are just modified to my liking as I was throwing too many INTs and had a hard time passing in general but I havent played Madden in a couple years so they might work for some of you!

http://www.jdsnflpicks.com/madden.htm

These are offline CCM.
I have adjusted them several times recently trying to get the CPU to pass more and be more competitive in general as you can see in my sliders.
That's not me. We just have the same picture. Glad you like the sliders
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #1367
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

which game did u start using those cause i see your box score u were throwing as many ints as i am, i can't stand it the cbs jump my routes everytime
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:01 PM   #1368
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
which game did u start using those cause i see your box score u were throwing as many ints as i am, i can't stand it the cbs jump my routes everytime
I gradually changed them to what they are. I don't mind the Int's. they have all been bad decisions by me.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Top -