Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-16-2012, 09:35 PM   #1449
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdiehm
I haven't seen any. THey are possible, it's just finding that right setting.

Game #2 of my modified charter set.

Cowboys (CPU) at Seattle (ME).

Score 34-14.

Dallas offense: 365
Seattle offense: 292

Dallas rushing: 23-113-0
Seattle rushing: 31-147-2

Dallas Passing: 252
Seattle Passing: 145

Dallas had 262 yards of offense at half to my 73, but I led 17-14 courtesy of 2 Murray fumbles returned for TD (more on that in a sec).

Ground out a 9 minute drive to open the 2nd half (19 plays) to make it 24-14, and then had a 3 and out from them. I killed the 3rd quarter then.

My leading tackler had 11 tackles, I think Lee led the Cowboys with 9.

Thoughts: Human offense feels really good with essentially exactly what charter has set up. The CPU started out like a house on fire, but fumbled 6 times. I may raise the fumble slider up to 10 for each. Take away those 2 defensive scores, and it's 20-14. I think between charter's set and my modified set of his, it's pretty close to being a flexible set. You'll see blowouts, and you'll see defensive battles.

What I'm shooting for is a winning team having roughly 24-30 points. I'm shooting for total offense (Not yards) of about 340 yards on average for 1 team. I'm seeing the yards about right, not too far off of it.

I think the sliders are close to that edge where a little push will send the right over.

Will play another game after the Yankees game.
My first game I beat Atlanta in a high scoring game. The second game I lost to Philadelphia 27-24. We both had around 320 yards. That's all I've played so far. Full games anyway
Old 10-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #1450
Rookie

eastypoo's Arena

OVR: 0

i dont think they fixed the autosubs. i put it on 99 in 98 out. mjd played the entire game. never came out. I would run him 3 downs in a row, throw a screen to him and run a couple more. i dont get. anyone found a better auto sub setting that is working? Btw charter your set is excellent thanks.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:59 PM   #1451
Rookie

eastypoo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymets1975
Sent this to Charter in a pm...

Was basically wondering if anyone is having any good low scoring defensive games that end up like 13-10, 20-13 or 17-13??? Looking to see if anyone is seeing a good score variety and not just shootouts???
ricky ive had 2/5 games low scoring games one was 13-10 the other was 20-17 i think but with charters sliders you should occasionally get that defensive slobberknocker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 10:04 PM   #1452
Rookie

eastypoo's Arena

also i have a ? how many plays should we be seeing in a game again. im trying to keep the starting rbs from getting 30 carries a game. and does that total include special teams plays/kickoffs?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #1453
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastypoo
i dont think they fixed the autosubs. i put it on 99 in 98 out. mjd played the entire game. never came out. I would run him 3 downs in a row, throw a screen to him and run a couple more. i dont get. anyone found a better auto sub setting that is working? Btw charter your set is excellent thanks.
You have get fatigue slider high enough to. I just think they have starting RB's stamina ratings to high. How often does MJD come out of the game in real life?
Old 10-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #1454
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
also i have a ? how many plays should we be seeing in a game again. im trying to keep the starting rbs from getting 30 carries a game. and does that total include special teams plays/kickoffs?
If want you RB's to get a certain number of carries your going to have to manually sub on the play call screen like I do. I really believe most starting backs could play the whole game but, the coaches limit the carries. E. Smith never came out in the 90's
Old 10-16-2012, 10:11 PM   #1455
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
You should get between 110 to 130 total of both teams together. Only offensive plays ran. Rush att's plus pass Att's. that's how they figure play's per game. There should be about 17 to 22 total drives for both teams per game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #1456
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
If want you RB's to get a certain number of carries your going to have to manually sub on the play call screen like I do. I really believe most starting backs could play the whole game but, the coaches limit the carries. E. Smith never came out in the 90's
Yeah i started a CCM with custom rosters to fix this. No starting HB has more than a 90 stamina.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »