Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #1457
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastypoo
ricky ive had 2/5 games low scoring games one was 13-10 the other was 20-17 i think but with charters sliders you should occasionally get that defensive slobberknocker.
Glad to see that. I've played a few games through as Miami Game 1 @ Houston with the sliders as is just to see where i'm at because this is my first year using Charter's. I noticed everything was great for me except CPU rushing was insane hence the fast scoring and high scoring. I tried to play the preseason but the K/P issue with 9 yard punts takes the pi** out of it. And like Charter said everybodys different and they have to adjust based on their individual gameplay. So i lowered CPU Break Tackle to 30, CPU Run Blocking to 40 and upped Human Rush Defense Reaction to 55 and its a thing of beauty. Only issue i have now is fumbles. I dont know if its me or Houstons defense but i fumbled 5 times in the 1st quarter (3 i held on, 2 lost). I am holding the R1 (ps3) so i know thats not it. Was wondering if you guys would have suggestions where maybe i should put that slider. I love that fumbles add that variable to the game but i dont want to fumble 5-6-7 times. Dont get me wrong i like to fumble but not that much. Just trying to find a real good number to settle on and tweak from there. Any ideas...once i get this down i think im gtg. One amazing slider set here btw ill be using it from here out.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:09 PM   #1458
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Yeah i started a CCM with custom rosters to fix this. No starting HB has more than a 90 stamina.
Awesome idea! I need to do that
Old 10-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #1459
Rookie

OVR: 3
Played my first full game with these under Play Now. As many have mentioned, CPU had a strong run game. However, because of that, it seemed that was all they were calling (see stats below)

Chargers at Bills (Me)

Fitzpatrick: 16/28 (57%) for 228 yards. 3 TD 2 INT
Rivers: 8/18 (44%) for 79 yards. 0 TD 2 INT

Fred Jackson: 27 carries for 61 yards. 1 TD
CJ Spiller: 6 carries for 45 yards
Ryan Matthews: 28 carries for 141 yards. 1 TD

BUF defense: 9 sacks. 3 forced fumbles
SD defense: 1 sack. 2 forces fumbles

Overall:
In terms of gameplay, everything felt fine. CPU play calling was atrocious however. 18 passing attempts for 79 total passing yards

I ended up winning 31-22 so it's not like they were ahead the entire game and ran the clock down

If there was some way to increase CPU passing attempts and decrease number of User sacks, I would say the sliders would be perfect

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #1460
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickymets1975
Sent this to Charter in a pm...

Was basically wondering if anyone is having any good low scoring defensive games that end up like 13-10, 20-13 or 17-13??? Looking to see if anyone is seeing a good score variety and not just shootouts???
I had a 14-10 game (win) against the Texans in year 2 of my Ravens CCM.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:34 PM   #1461
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Played my first full game with these under Play Now. As many have mentioned, CPU had a strong run game. However, because of that, it seemed that was all they were calling (see stats below)

Chargers at Bills (Me)

Fitzpatrick: 16/28 (57%) for 228 yards. 3 TD 2 INT
Rivers: 8/18 (44%) for 79 yards. 0 TD 2 INT

Fred Jackson: 27 carries for 61 yards. 1 TD
CJ Spiller: 6 carries for 45 yards
Ryan Matthews: 28 carries for 141 yards. 1 TD

BUF defense: 9 sacks. 3 forced fumbles
SD defense: 1 sack. 2 forces fumbles

Overall:
In terms of gameplay, everything felt fine. CPU play calling was atrocious however. 18 passing attempts for 79 total passing yards

I ended up winning 31-22 so it's not like they were ahead the entire game and ran the clock down

If there was some way to increase CPU passing attempts and decrease number of User sacks, I would say the sliders would be perfect

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
I don't think there's a way to change that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #1462
Rookie

OVR: 4

Hey charter

I think I figured something out with CPU play calling. I am in an offline CCM and playing as chiefs. I used two controllers and could change Atlanta's play book. Made them balance pass and they threw 43 times ran 22. They won 31-17. Just a quick find , thought you would like
Old 10-16-2012, 11:53 PM   #1463
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Hey charter

I think I figured something out with CPU play calling. I am in an offline CCM and playing as chiefs. I used two controllers and could change Atlanta's play book. Made them balance pass and they threw 43 times ran 22. They won 31-17. Just a quick find , thought you would like
Oh yea I forgot about that! They changed that with the patch. I wonder if you can do that in ccm?
Old 10-16-2012, 11:57 PM   #1464
Rookie

OVR: 4
I'm playing offline CCM now and it works

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »