Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-17-2012, 12:01 AM   #1465
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by angels28
Hey charter

I think I figured something out with CPU play calling. I am in an offline CCM and playing as chiefs. I used two controllers and could change Atlanta's play book. Made them balance pass and they threw 43 times ran 22. They won 31-17. Just a quick find , thought you would like
Damn too bad my 2nd controller doesnt work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 12:15 AM   #1466
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Hey charter

I think I figured something out with CPU play calling. I am in an offline CCM and playing as chiefs. I used two controllers and could change Atlanta's play book. Made them balance pass and they threw 43 times ran 22. They won 31-17. Just a quick find , thought you would like
Definitely should start a thread, thats a huge find for alot of people. Some guys wont play CCM until they get good enough Pass/Run numbers for the CPU.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #1467
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Hey charter

So like the old way a couple years ago? After kickoff change it back?
Old 10-17-2012, 12:33 AM   #1468
Rookie

OVR: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Definitely should start a thread, thats a huge find for alot of people. Some guys wont play CCM until they get good enough Pass/Run numbers for the CPU.
Also agree u should post a tread on this
Old 10-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #1469
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by The ArkanSaw
Yeah i started a CCM with custom rosters to fix this. No starting HB has more than a 90 stamina.
That's all well and good, but what happens beyond year one when rookie HB's come into the league with much higher stamina? Seems like a giant waste of time to get one or two season's worth of split carries.

Quote:
Hey charter

So...you want every single team to play with the same playbook? Zzzzzzzzz...

Guys, my point is this. You're all breaking your backs to make this game something it isn't, rather than enjoying it for what it is. I'm almost finished with the 2016 season, playing every single game along the way, and I'm having a freaking blast! I've gotten completely addicted to what CCM has brought to the franchise. So what if the CPU runs the ball 30+ times? In real life, that number is more like 25 times. You guys are sweating 5 carries per game? Really?

Keep on dwelling on all the stupid little things here and there that keep this from being an exact representation of NFL Sunday's. I'll be over here, trying to top Vince Lombardi as the greatest coach in NFL history.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #1470
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Man sliders are crazy some times. I have been doing testing on a few things that I have been wondering about. This is in play now. I will text in CCM next. I am now 98% convinced that Pass reaction sliders for CPU and User work different/are backward. I tested everything from 0 to 100. With CPU pass reaction at 0 they cover like glue in MAN to Man. With user pass reaction at 90 they cover worse for the user. I put user pass reaction at 0 all the way up to 75 and they pretty much mirrored the receivers. At 90+ they had to read and react. I'm starting to think this slider is how long it take the DB to react. 0 would be instant reaction. 100 would be slower.

The only reason I even started noticing this is because at 94 cpu pass reaction it was still too easy for me to find open guys. I have heard others make this claim and I didn't believe them. Just test your self. Put user pass reaction at 90-100 and cpu's at 0-5 and see if you see what I see. Call a pass play with an out, curl or crossing route and see what they do in man to man.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:00 AM   #1471
Rookie

The ArkanSaw's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Man sliders are crazy some times. I have been doing testing on a few things that I have been wondering about. This is in play now. I will text in CCM next. I am now 98% convinced that Pass reaction sliders for CPU and User work different/are backward. I tested everything from 0 to 100. With CPU pass reaction at 0 they cover like glue in MAN to Man. With user pass reaction at 90 they cover worse for the user. I put user pass reaction at 0 all the way up to 75 and they pretty much mirrored the receivers. At 90+ they had to read and react. I'm starting to think this slider is how long it take the DB to react. 0 would be instant reaction. 100 would be slower.

The only reason I even started noticing this is because at 94 cpu pass reaction it was still too easy for me to find open guys. I have heard others make this claim and I didn't believe them. Just test your self. Put user pass reaction at 90-100 and cpu's at 0-5 and see if you see what I see. Call a pass play with an out, curl or crossing route and see what they do in man to man.
That slider is annoying. I believe at 0 it probably means it takes no time to react and at 100 it takes 100 time (seconds for example) to react. Idk but why would All-Madden have it set at 25?

EA needs to clarify this slider.

Also the CPU is in press coverage 99.99999% of the time which doesnt allow coverage corners to blanket receivers since they will get beat at the line because of the Press interactions being so bad and allows WR's to be open all day.

Only solution for me is probably 11 Minutes no runoff because this game is about to be sold TBH.

Last edited by The ArkanSaw; 10-17-2012 at 02:05 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 02:05 AM   #1472
All Star

Kramer5150's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04

bout time you got up to snuff on this...
This is exactly what I've been experiencing as well...BUT I will say this,you have to be careful in how low you go with the hum pass reaction,as during my test time (post patch)...it still seems tied to run/pass ratios.

I had tested several instances with hum pass react @ 27,and while my coverage was nice,the cpu would not make any attempts to throw the ball...always run,run,pass. Then when I moved it up to 43,they passed on me like crazy,and mixed in some nice running plays...but the trade off I found was my defenders were to "loose" in their coverage.

So trying to find that "sweet" spot has been pretty elusive.

Quote:
People are for reviews if it backs their argument, and against them when they don't.
Quote:
"Yes, I get satisfaction out of hitting a guy and seeing him lie there a while."
Jack Lambert
Quote:
“We’re the Pittsburgh Steelers. We’re supposed to be the intimidators” - Jack Lambert

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »