Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-17-2012, 05:32 PM   #1497
Pro

OVR: 5
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
It's a fine line there with that QBA slider. You may not like 6 but 5 is going to drive you insane. 5 does have some nice things about it though, like underthrows.

Personally, I like "5"... Unfortunately, the majority of the Maddenites that troll these threads, would revolt to the quirkiness that you get with "5" .... "6" & "7" seem a tamer setting for the community as a whole....
Old 10-17-2012, 05:38 PM   #1498
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Personally, I like "5"... Unfortunately, the majority of the Maddenites that troll these threads, would revolt to the quirkiness that you get with "5" .... "6" & "7" seem a tamer setting for the community as a whole....
Your right about that. I get complaints with it on 6. "Why does my QB throw the ball over the receivers head?" LOL. That's why I just put 4-6 on my OP. I get tired of throwing every pass on a dime with it on 6. It just amazes me that you have to lower it all the way to 5 or 6 to start seeing inaccurate throws. I have no doubt EA made this game as they do with most to appease the casual fan that just wants to beat the CPU. They don't care that much about a game being sim. I think they are convinced that a true sim game wouldn't sell.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #1499
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Your right about that. I get complaints with it on 6. "Why does my QB throw the ball over the receivers head?" LOL. That's why I just put 4-6 on my OP. I get tired of throwing every pass on a dime with it on 6. It just amazes me that you have to lower it all the way to 5 or 6 to start seeing inaccurate throws. I have no doubt EA made this game as they do with most to appease the casual fan that just wants to beat the CPU. They don't care that much about a game being sim. I think they are convinced that a true sim game wouldn't sell.
I know.. but do you realize what that would do to my even set. The CPU quarterback might as well be playing with hands covered in KY jelly.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:41 PM   #1500
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey Charter.

I am going to try these out. I have playing near default pre patch. Now that this new patch has come out, I feel comfortable trying out some slider sets....I play on All-Pro and have heard great things about this set.

I will post a box score after I play an offline CCM game with them

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-17-2012, 06:13 PM   #1501
Pro

OVR: 0

Hi charter, I'm new to this whole slider stuff and I have really enjoyed your sliders, they give me a darn good challenge. They make me work for every score/stop I get.

I actually liked that the cpu ran as much as it passed instead of throwing the ball all over the yard all the time because a more balanced offense kept me on my toes sometimes.

With that said, I also love a good sim game. So let me get this straight, the sliders are reversed. For instance, like you guys said if you set HUM pass react at 0, everyone is Darrelle Revis and if you set it somewhere around 90 the coverage is a bit lax, thus making the cpu be more inclined to throw it correct?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #1502
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

For those playing within CCM, what are you doing about Auto Subs? I can't get the numbers to match up with what Charter has posted on the first page.

Anyone using Slow gamespeed?
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 10-17-2012, 06:51 PM   #1503
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by asandique
Hi charter, I'm new to this whole slider stuff and I have really enjoyed your sliders, they give me a darn good challenge. They make me work for every score/stop I get.

I actually liked that the cpu ran as much as it passed instead of throwing the ball all over the yard all the time because a more balanced offense kept me on my toes sometimes.

With that said, I also love a good sim game. So let me get this straight, the sliders are reversed. For instance, like you guys said if you set HUM pass react at 0, everyone is Darrelle Revis and if you set it somewhere around 90 the coverage is a bit lax, thus making the cpu be more inclined to throw it correct?
I'm still working on that.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:24 PM   #1504
Pro

OVR: 1

charter-do you use auto-strafe or is it off

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »