Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2012, 04:57 PM   #1553
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by acermina
It's because the pass reaction slider is backwards. I have mine zeroed out for both sides and it gives much better passing challenges and stats. If CPU pass reaction is in the 90's, it's just far too easy to pass.
I have a problem with the backward theory. I have tested and tested and tested and I don't think it's backward. I'm not sure what's going on with it. I have even thought that it's just how long it takes to react to the pass. 0 would take no reaction and 100 would make it a lot slower. The problem is that it doesn't always work out that way. I have yet to get a consistent result with any setting. Also if it's "backward" then you wouldn't want both to be 0 would you? With user pass reaction at 0 the cpu would have a harder time passing. It would need to be user pass reaction 100, CPU pass reaction 0 if you wanted it to be easiest for the CPU and hardest for the user. I have tried that and it doesn't work that way. No one seems to know how they work. I know I don't. Thoughts?
Old 10-24-2012, 05:38 PM   #1554
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I have a problem with the backward theory. I have tested and tested and tested and I don't think it's backward. I'm not sure what's going on with it. I have even thought that it's just how long it takes to react to the pass. 0 would take no reaction and 100 would make it a lot slower. The problem is that it doesn't always work out that way. I have yet to get a consistent result with any setting. Also if it's "backward" then you wouldn't want both to be 0 would you? With user pass reaction at 0 the cpu would have a harder time passing. It would need to be user pass reaction 100, CPU pass reaction 0 if you wanted it to be easiest for the CPU and hardest for the user. I have tried that and it doesn't work that way. No one seems to know how they work. I know I don't. Thoughts?
I don't either.. I just believe that slider doesn't work at all. I been saying it for the past two Maddens and NCAAs that the INT slider has the biggest affect on pass defense.. I wish EA would fix that slider or explain it too us..

Last edited by Jarodd21; 10-24-2012 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #1555
MVP

OVR: 13

Hey great sliders i was just having trouble with the reaction time of the triangle button while attempting to go for a catch or interception,, is there any advice u have on how to correct this players r not goin for the ball or jumping late after the ball has been knocked away
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #1556
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMP
Man, I tend to like these, but I can never seem to get scores lower than the high 20s or 30s, and I use OAK.

Have you guys messed with higher threshold settings to lower big plays?
I have had variability. Won a game 12-9 with the Colts. Talk about ugly.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:52 PM   #1557
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
Hey great sliders i was just having trouble with the reaction time of the triangle button while attempting to go for a catch or interception,, is there any advice u have on how to correct this players r not goin for the ball or jumping late after the ball has been knocked away
Try holding it instead of tapping it. This takes advantage of the "ball hawk" feature.
Old 10-24-2012, 11:41 PM   #1558
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Try holding it instead of tapping it. This takes advantage of the "ball hawk" feature.
ya I have tried holding it as often as possible but I have noticed w/ these sliders, in general the Triangle button on both offense and defense is less responsive. Is there anything I can tweak in the sliders for this? WR catch? Defensive INTs? something else?
Old 10-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #1559
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
ya I have tried holding it as often as possible but I have noticed w/ these sliders, in general the Triangle button on both offense and defense is less responsive. Is there anything I can tweak in the sliders for this? WR catch? Defensive INTs? something else?
I not sure if slider sets affect the use of the triangle button.
Old 10-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #1560
Rookie

OVR: 0

Slider look great but do get jump ball and fight for the ball. Whonext slider have that downpack. Like to try these want to know if the players do it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »