Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-27-2012, 06:23 PM   #1569
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorBearBryant
I really like your slider set Charter. Game plays much better with them. Only thing I'm not a big fan of is quarter length. Games just take too long to play.

Any suggestions on what I should move the clock to for a "shortened" version of your game?

Not really looking for super realistic stats. I'd be okay with Tecmo Super Bowl style stats as long as the game plays well.
If you lower the quarter length it should be fine. You just won't have realistic stat's
Old 10-28-2012, 03:54 PM   #1570
Rookie

murphyy12's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Does anyone using the New York Giants find the passing game incredibly difficult? It seems to me that the receivers take entirely too long to run routes and are almost never open. 3 games straight I have struggled to throw for 100-150 yards. I am by no means a bad Madden player. I'm not great either. But I have played CCMs with the Seahawks, Browns and Colts with much more success in the passing game. Could it be the play book? Am I crazy? Anyone else noticing this?
Old 10-28-2012, 05:55 PM   #1571
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by murphyy12
Does anyone using the New York Giants find the passing game incredibly difficult? It seems to me that the receivers take entirely too long to run routes and are almost never open. 3 games straight I have struggled to throw for 100-150 yards. I am by no means a bad Madden player. I'm not great either. But I have played CCMs with the Seahawks, Browns and Colts with much more success in the passing game. Could it be the play book? Am I crazy? Anyone else noticing this?
I hate the Giants so I created my sliders to make them and Eli suck.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 10:59 AM   #1572
Rookie

OVR: 0

Ok... i tweaked a little bit on these sliders and i am having good results, except the CPU cant throw the ball anymore or run consistently.

The 1st snaps of the game the cpu runs the ball pretty well, having 6-8 ypa, but then they start to suck real bad, and what happens, they have to convert 3rd and 7 all most of the time, and they just cant complete those passes on a consistently. Just select a cover-man DIME and thats it!

This probably has something to do with the user pass/run reaction. Im tweaking them now to see what happens. Set both USER/CPU pass reaction to 0. ON my fist game it gave me the impression that the cpu thrown the ball a little better, but it was easier for me to throw it too. Maybe USER/CPU reaction is backwards.

Im on my second season now, playing on ALL-MADDEN. The 1st season was too easy on ALL-PRO.

I think the user pass rushing has something to do with the accuracy of the CPU too, not just the sacks or hurry-ups you can make.

And sorry for my english.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #1573
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lones
Ok... i tweaked a little bit on these sliders and i am having good results, except the CPU cant throw the ball anymore or run consistently.

The 1st snaps of the game the cpu runs the ball pretty well, having 6-8 ypa, but then they start to suck real bad, and what happens, they have to convert 3rd and 7 all most of the time, and they just cant complete those passes on a consistently. Just select a cover-man DIME and thats it!

This probably has something to do with the user pass/run reaction. Im tweaking them now to see what happens. Set both USER/CPU pass reaction to 0. ON my fist game it gave me the impression that the cpu thrown the ball a little better, but it was easier for me to throw it too. Maybe USER/CPU reaction is backwards.

Im on my second season now, playing on ALL-MADDEN. The 1st season was too easy on ALL-PRO.

I think the user pass rushing has something to do with the accuracy of the CPU too, not just the sacks or hurry-ups you can make.

And sorry for my english.
If you play offline, there is a thread created on Madden Forums about choosing the playbook of the CPU to make sure the Pass/Run ratio is much better and unpredictable. I cannot stress that no matter what sliders you play with, without doing this trick the game plays crap.

Its such an amazing find by them and really opens up madden 13
Old 10-31-2012, 03:36 PM   #1574
Rookie

fhs2's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roncatto
If you play offline, there is a thread created on Madden Forums about choosing the playbook of the CPU to make sure the Pass/Run ratio is much better and unpredictable. I cannot stress that no matter what sliders you play with, without doing this trick the game plays crap.

Its such an amazing find by them and really opens up madden 13
how i can do that?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:22 AM   #1575
Just started!

Speed Threshold at 100 would create a more realistic angle of pursuit. Although it seems as if all the players runs at the same speed, it's really not. The speed difference is still there. However, your sliders works well with it at 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM   #1576
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhs2
how i can do that?
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...fline-ccm.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »