Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-13-2012, 04:07 PM   #1609
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Another troubling stat is the TFL. Way too many for me. I think most of those are from the first half of the season when the CPU run game was not quick up to par.
Old 12-13-2012, 07:47 PM   #1610
Rookie

dorsett33's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I had too many fumbles. I think I might raise that slider a tad. I also used different versions of my sliders over the coarse of the season so that had an effect. Overall its pretty realistic though.

I finished 9-7 and made the wild card.
I noticed the same thing with the fumbles as well......so im bumping them up in 2 point increments until i feel its a realistic amount taking place.....
Old 12-17-2012, 10:34 PM   #1611
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5

Okay Charter. I need your advice on some tweaks to make because I don't want to touch anything on my own and mess the set up.

Overall, the set is pretty good so far. I'm 5 games into my Franchise using the Saints and I'm currently sitting at 2-3. Here is what my games have looked like so far as far as scores go.

Week 1 - W 19-16 VS. Redskins
Week 2 - W 21-6 @ Panthers
Week 3 - L 34-20 VS Chiefs
Week 4 - L 20-14 @ Packers
Week 5 - L 34-31 VS Chargers

So far after these 5 games I'm only having a few problems that I'm running into and the following are listed.

1.) Turnovers... I'm turning the ball over on a normal occasion. Fumbles seem to be perfect on my side. I believe I have had 2 or 3 total in my 5 games. Interceptions have pretty much been my fault so no complaints there. However, I'm not getting any turnovers what so ever. I have had a pretty good amount of chances for picks but they have all been dropped. I don't swap players so it's the CPU that usually drops them. So I need some advice to maybe grab a couple more turnovers.

2.) Rush defense... Probably the biggest problem I am having is defending the run. Opposing running backs are absolutely tearing me apart. I'm ranked 32 in the NFL against the run.

Week 1. Hightower had 122 yards on 24 carries. Helu had 51 on 9 carries.
Week 2. R.Grant had 109 on 27 (Not to bad). I.Redman had 25 on 3 carries.
Week 3. J.Charles had 262 on 34 carries. C.Williams had 78 on 11 carries.
Week 4. C.Benson had 101 on 24 carries.
Week 5. R.Matthews had 236 on 37 carries. M.Morris had 28 on 7 carries.

Those are really the only two things I'm having troubles with. Any help you provide would be great. If it helps, I use gameflow for the entire game to keep it realistic.

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2012, 11:52 PM   #1612
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I popped in M13 today for the first time since October.

I used your page one sliders (All-Madden) and started a new offline CCM.

I played five games (4 pre-season week one regular season). I have to say these play really nice. Now I am using the generic play books for the CPU.

I can not get the auto sub settings to work like on page one...so I left them at default and used fatigue at 60. I did move fumbles up 10 points from your setting after 3 games as I saw too many for my taste. But that was the only setting I changed.

Really nice job on these. Great game variety, the playbook workaround works quite well actually. I saw really nice play calling variety from the CPU. But still some of the AI shortcomings are quite present.

But if you play a no switch rule, sim like play calling game....you can enjoy M13 to a certain degree. Still think the game is average....but it is playable with a solid slider set, the playbook workaround and some house rules.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-19-2012, 02:02 AM   #1613
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI DECAY IXI
Okay Charter. I need your advice on some tweaks to make because I don't want to touch anything on my own and mess the set up.

Overall, the set is pretty good so far. I'm 5 games into my Franchise using the Saints and I'm currently sitting at 2-3. Here is what my games have looked like so far as far as scores go.

Week 1 - W 19-16 VS. Redskins
Week 2 - W 21-6 @ Panthers
Week 3 - L 34-20 VS Chiefs
Week 4 - L 20-14 @ Packers
Week 5 - L 34-31 VS Chargers

So far after these 5 games I'm only having a few problems that I'm running into and the following are listed.

1.) Turnovers... I'm turning the ball over on a normal occasion. Fumbles seem to be perfect on my side. I believe I have had 2 or 3 total in my 5 games. Interceptions have pretty much been my fault so no complaints there. However, I'm not getting any turnovers what so ever. I have had a pretty good amount of chances for picks but they have all been dropped. I don't swap players so it's the CPU that usually drops them. So I need some advice to maybe grab a couple more turnovers.

2.) Rush defense... Probably the biggest problem I am having is defending the run. Opposing running backs are absolutely tearing me apart. I'm ranked 32 in the NFL against the run.

Week 1. Hightower had 122 yards on 24 carries. Helu had 51 on 9 carries.
Week 2. R.Grant had 109 on 27 (Not to bad). I.Redman had 25 on 3 carries.
Week 3. J.Charles had 262 on 34 carries. C.Williams had 78 on 11 carries.
Week 4. C.Benson had 101 on 24 carries.
Week 5. R.Matthews had 236 on 37 carries. M.Morris had 28 on 7 carries.

Those are really the only two things I'm having troubles with. Any help you provide would be great. If it helps, I use gameflow for the entire game to keep it realistic.

Thanks!
Well I would just work on better run defense first. Seriously. Try the show blitz adjustment to get more guys in the box. You could also run commit. I would suggest calling your own plays. I don't think any of those things are wrong to use when sliders a tough. Try those things then get make with me. Thanks.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:18 AM   #1614
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Got knocked out of the play offs by the stinking Giants 34-20. I had 5 turnovers to their 0 so it was fitting.

Going to make some slider changes for season 2. Raised user fumbles to 10. I'm also working on some penalty sliders that are supposed to effect game play.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #1615
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

I am really back into Madden 13 thanks to this slider set.

I am actually looking forward to playing my offline CCM every day. The game has been reborn for me. I needed a break from The Show (non stop since release) and wanted some football other than NCAA 13.

I am past (or better yet over) the bugs and just enjoying some NFL football again. Great job Charter.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #1616
Pro

OVR: 11

Any word on those changes charter?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »