Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-27-2012, 02:36 PM   #1625
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Charter,

How do you get you auto subs to those setings in an offline CCM? I can't seem to make those happen. I left them at default.

I will plug in your penatly sliders changes as well.

I am really having a great time playing M13 now. I am getting beat up though. I just lost a crazy OT game at Cincy....had a 17-6 1st quartr lead and ended up losing 33-31 after tying the game in the 4th quarter via an 84 yard drive with 1:30 left.

Anyway....the game is fun again and I look forward to completing a few seasons of CCM as I do like the XP system and the plethora of options in scouting and player development. There are some great things on Madden 13 and if you focus on that....you can have some fun. But then some BS rears it's ugle head (challenge system is fubar as I could not get in a challenge for an obvious out of bounds TD that Cicny scored which ultimately cost me the game).

BTW I am using the generic playbook workaround for the CPU and I find it has helped a lot with there play calling and utlilzing their true weapons.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #1626
MVP

RebelHog's Arena

OVR: 8

Created Tyler Wilson placed him in Arizona and I am having a blast with this! Thanks for these sliders man.
Old 12-27-2012, 11:42 PM   #1627
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Charter,

How do you get you auto subs to those setings in an offline CCM? I can't seem to make those happen. I left them at default.

I will plug in your penatly sliders changes as well.

I am really having a great time playing M13 now. I am getting beat up though. I just lost a crazy OT game at Cincy....had a 17-6 1st quartr lead and ended up losing 33-31 after tying the game in the 4th quarter via an 84 yard drive with 1:30 left.

Anyway....the game is fun again and I look forward to completing a few seasons of CCM as I do like the XP system and the plethora of options in scouting and player development. There are some great things on Madden 13 and if you focus on that....you can have some fun. But then some BS rears it's ugle head (challenge system is fubar as I could not get in a challenge for an obvious out of bounds TD that Cicny scored which ultimately cost me the game).

BTW I am using the generic playbook workaround for the CPU and I find it has helped a lot with there play calling and utlilzing their true weapons.
What is the playbook work around?
Old 12-28-2012, 08:54 AM   #1628
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXI DECAY IXI
What is the playbook work around?
Using the two controller method I move over the second controller to the CPU team, set up a generic playbook and generic defensive playbook for that team..move the controller back to the middle and start the game.

I don't remember which thread here had them...but I printed out a list showing which generic playbook to use for each team on offense and defense.

Works pretty good and I noticed the improved play calling right away.

For example Washington actually uses it's default playbook on offense but for Houston I use balanced. For Cincy I used run balanced (BJGE got 31 carries in a OT game and AJ Green caught 5 for 120 and a TD).

I like what I am seeing using that workaround.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-28-2012, 02:51 PM   #1629
Pro

IXI DECAY IXI's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Using the two controller method I move over the second controller to the CPU team, set up a generic playbook and generic defensive playbook for that team..move the controller back to the middle and start the game.

I don't remember which thread here had them...but I printed out a list showing which generic playbook to use for each team on offense and defense.

Works pretty good and I noticed the improved play calling right away.

For example Washington actually uses it's default playbook on offense but for Houston I use balanced. For Cincy I used run balanced (BJGE got 31 carries in a OT game and AJ Green caught 5 for 120 and a TD).

I like what I am seeing using that workaround.
Okay. Thanks! I found the offensive generic thread but I don't see a thread for the defenses.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:15 PM   #1630
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You can put the fumble slider as high as you want. It won't effect anything else
Thanks! I think im going to bump it up to 20 just to keep them happy. What about holding? I seem to get a lot with it at 55. What should I do?
Old 12-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #1631
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpbaseball22
Thanks! I think im going to bump it up to 20 just to keep them happy. What about holding? I seem to get a lot with it at 55. What should I do?
Just lower it. Even as far as 50 is fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2012, 01:02 AM   #1632
MVP

mpbaseball22's Arena

OVR: 14

What slider helps with.. i dont know how to put it... tackling frequency? When my RB will be running sometimes the defender will be right beside them but not try and make a tackle

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »