Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-09-2013, 04:57 PM   #1665
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

keep in mind with these penalties that I only saw a slight change. I also didn't get very many penalties called at all with them at 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2013, 08:29 PM   #1666
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

Charter,

Just wanted to give my 2 cents, since I've been using your sliders exclusively for quite some time. Like many others, they have saved the game for me, and made playing Madden fun again. Big props on that.

The main question I had was regarding your fatigue/auto-sub settings. When you had fatigue at 60, I saw a pretty realistic RB substitution rate. Keep in mind, this was only in Play Now mode. I don't know if it's just me, but offline CCM is COMPLETELY ruined for me because there aren't any subs at the RB position. The mode is unplayable for me, so I just stick to Play Now. Anyway, I was confused when you switched the fatigue down to 60. I've stuck with it for about ten games, but I've seen a noticeable drop in the RB sub rate. I was curious to find out if there was anything that affected the gameplay that led you to change fatigue back down to 50. If not, I'm going to raise it back up to 60. Even with the "generic playbook" fix, I'm seeing some RBs get over 30 carries a game, with the 2nd back only getting 1-3 carries. I'd like to see a little bit more.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
Old 01-09-2013, 09:27 PM   #1667
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by itbeme23
Charter,

Just wanted to give my 2 cents, since I've been using your sliders exclusively for quite some time. Like many others, they have saved the game for me, and made playing Madden fun again. Big props on that.

The main question I had was regarding your fatigue/auto-sub settings. When you had fatigue at 60, I saw a pretty realistic RB substitution rate. Keep in mind, this was only in Play Now mode. I don't know if it's just me, but offline CCM is COMPLETELY ruined for me because there aren't any subs at the RB position. The mode is unplayable for me, so I just stick to Play Now. Anyway, I was confused when you switched the fatigue down to 60. I've stuck with it for about ten games, but I've seen a noticeable drop in the RB sub rate. I was curious to find out if there was anything that affected the gameplay that led you to change fatigue back down to 50. If not, I'm going to raise it back up to 60. Even with the "generic playbook" fix, I'm seeing some RBs get over 30 carries a game, with the 2nd back only getting 1-3 carries. I'd like to see a little bit more.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
I think 60 is fine. I really only made the change to 50 to try and help the CPU players be more consistent. I wasn't seeing the CPU RB's come out much anyway. With everything on default I have seen some more subbing personally. I manually sub my backs anyway. Thanks for the input.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #1668
Banned

Gurky26's Arena

OVR: 0

I actually agree that changing the 'Clipping' setting improves offensive line play, going to have to turn down the AI Run Block now though, I ran for 116 on 24 carries with Adrian Peterson but Matthews (SD) was able to break off 200+ yards against the Minnesota Defense running easily through on almost every play, even when running straight into a 4-3 and 4-6 Defense.
Old 01-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #1669
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurky26
I actually agree that changing the 'Clipping' setting improves offensive line play, going to have to turn down the AI Run Block now though, I ran for 116 on 24 carries with Adrian Peterson but Matthews (SD) was able to break off 200+ yards against the Minnesota Defense running easily through on almost every play, even when running straight into a 4-3 and 4-6 Defense.
If you liked the way it was before then maybe just leave clipping at 50-52.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #1670
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I'm almost finished with a all-madden equal base set that I'm really happy with. It will not replace my OP set. It will just be added to the OP for guys who like equal sets. They should work well for coach mode too. I took all the knowledge I have gained from all the slider threads I have been reading to come up with them. Should be posted today.
Old 01-15-2013, 12:11 AM   #1671
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Just added a NCAA 13 Heisman set if any one wants to try them out. They are pretty close to what I am about to post for a new equal base Madden set.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...n-sliders.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 03:42 PM   #1672
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Not going to post these on the OP yet but, here the sliders I am testing right now.

Difficulty: All-Madden
Speed: Very Slow, Slow, Normal (Still testing this)
Threshold: 65-100 (Still testing)
Quarter length, Play clock, Fatigue, Injury all like OP

Game Play Sliders (CPU and User the same)

QB Accuracy: 15
Pass Block: 0
WR Catching: 60
Broken Tackles: 35 (Testing higher settings too)
Run Blocking: 0
Fumbles: 15 (If I raise tackling then this will also go up)
Reaction Time: 0-15 (Still testing)
Int: 60
Pass Rushing: 0
Reaction Time: 0
Block Shedding: 0
Tackling: 35

Penalties (These are important Still testing)

Offside: 55
False Start: 55
Holding: 53
Facemask: 53
DPI: 0
OPI: 0
KR/PR I: 50
Clipping: 20
Int Grounding: 15
Roughing the Passer: 52
Roughing the Kicker: 25

Any testing and feed back would be great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »