Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-23-2013, 09:59 AM   #1697
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Wow not sure how the giants were rated that high looking at their players. You look like you have a pretty stacked team. You said it was too hard to run against the CPU a few posts up. Now it's too easy. Looks like your team was just a lot better. Plus Foster only had 9 carries. Sliders sets are just a base. You'll have to adjust them to your skill or lack there of.
Yea my offense skilled positions are stacked w/players and defense ovrs are low but young and coming up. The game above a few posts were I was dolphins with their normal players vs browns was played on exhibition would change how sliders play possibly?

I will get a bigger sample size before I change, my 2 brothers are in CC online with me and they are better than me passing the ball, I will post their scores..

I like the DPI and OPI at zero like you have it. Charles Woodson made a lateral dive in the air interception in the endzone with A.Johnson toing a corner route , great animation. Plus I like how the dbs play the ball.
Im thinking of giving the advantage to the dbs defense my increasing OPI to 25 and leaving the DPI at zero so we can have lower scoring games and not college type shootouts. Is my logic on this correct ?

I need to decrease player pass rush, it was too easy, maybe increase cpu block by 15 and turn up roughing the kicker from 25 to 40.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #1698
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1971
Yea my offense skilled positions are stacked w/players and defense ovrs are low but young and coming up. The game above a few posts were I was dolphins with their normal players vs browns was played on exhibition would change how sliders play possibly?

I will get a bigger sample size before I change, my 2 brothers are in CC online with me and they are better than me passing the ball, I will post their scores..

I like the DPI and OPI at zero like you have it. Charles Woodson made a lateral dive in the air interception in the endzone with A.Johnson toing a corner route , great animation. Plus I like how the dbs play the ball.
Im thinking of giving the advantage to the dbs defense my increasing OPI to 25 and leaving the DPI at zero so we can have lower scoring games and not college type shootouts. Is my logic on this correct ?

I need to decrease player pass rush, it was too easy, maybe increase cpu block by 15 and turn up roughing the kicker from 25 to 40.
You can change whatever you want to make things work for you. I really didn't think 24-7 was a shoot out though. LOL.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:09 PM   #1699
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just posted my new sliders. They are now equal CPU and USER. I kept my other set on the bottom of the patch that is retire now. I just love the new set. I even plugged them into Madden 10 and 12 and they worked good for those game too. I think I'm finally set for a while.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #1700
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You can change whatever you want to make things work for you. I really didn't think 24-7 was a shoot out though. LOL.
Shootouts yea not your sliders, thats bc im used to jerrods sliders, both offenses move down field too easy.

My experience with holding over 55 is a holding penalty nearly every kick off return. Although I havent checked it on your slider set yet.
Old 01-23-2013, 02:19 PM   #1701
Rookie

Charter04: you changed to 60 threshold rather than 30... Will that at least help CPU run game and slow down player run game ?

Last edited by Sean1971; 01-23-2013 at 02:27 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2013, 05:29 PM   #1702
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1971
Charter04: you changed to 60 threshold rather than 30... Will that at least help CPU run game and slow down player run game ?
For me these settings work great with the penalty settings. I don't like jacking up the CPU run game so much just to get a challenge. I could put out a set that would be very challenging but, Jared already does that. My goal is simulation style. I want things to be realistic first then challenging. If its not challenging enough I guess just adjust sliders. I am a pretty good player and these give me a pretty good challenge.
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #1703
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I added the house rules that I use. I like to use these for a more sim game.
Old 01-24-2013, 05:36 AM   #1704
Rookie

OVR: 2

Jarrod's sliders are too tough for me. Can't get any run game. Is your new set more suited for me? Do you ever sim games? How are stats looking compared to real ones?
Thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »