Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-25-2013, 12:11 AM   #1713
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
I messed up on my OP. I went to play a CCM game and realized some sliders are a little different than I posted. I did it from memory and enter my NCAA set. They are pretty close so ill correct it tonight.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #1714
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Did some testing and I raised run blocking by five until I got pancakes. 20 was the number that I reached when I finally saw some. I don't know if there are many pancakes on passes but, I haven't tested pass block slider yet.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:50 AM   #1715
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Man I had a strange game in week 3 v the Jets. I won 23-16. I had 382 yards to their 257. They didn't move the ball very well but, some how stayed in the game. I had one bad INT that lead to a very short field and they got a TD and I also had to settle for too many FG's. It was kind of realistic though. That kind of game happens sometimes. I made a couple of changes like raising the RB to 20 and BS to 20 and didn't get to advance the week to really lock them in. Sometimes that does some funny things. I'll see how the next week goes. Fun game though.

Notes: Passing was challenging but, realistic. I took too many sacks. It was my fault. The Jets Sent the pressure! I had 6.6 YPA. Pretty realistic.

The running game was tough but, realistic.

My guys had 4 dropped passes even with WRC at 60. All of them happened when they got hit. CPU had 1 Drop.

The CPU had 2 Pancakes I had 4. I don't want too many. The stat's leaders in CCM don't get a ton. 6 total is good.

I had 6 TFL's and no sacks. I don't have a problem with 0 sacks because I got good pressure on the QB. I have had a normal amount of sacks this season.

I had 3 ints and the CPU had one. I lost one Fumble. I had 10 PBU's the CPU had 5. 10 might be a little high.

I wait until a few more games before changing anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 04:53 AM   #1716
Rookie

Huko81's Arena

OVR: 0

Charter do you change playbook for human controlled team when you play?
Old 01-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #1717
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huko81
Charter do you change playbook for human controlled team when you play?
It depends. Most of the time I stick with default.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:20 PM   #1718
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Played game 4 in season 2 of my Cowboys CCM at the Rams. I won 34-28 in OT. Ran back the opening KO with one of the two very fast R FA's WR's I picked up.

It was a very fun game. We both had over 400 yards of offense and over 300 yards passing.

I only had 1 pancake between the two teams. I am going to raise run blocking to 25. Lower BTK to 35. Lower tck to 25. Raise block shedding to 25. See if that helps.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:21 PM   #1719
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I made the changes on the OP. I hope this will give a more realistic number of pancakes. I only want that for the OL development in CCM. I can see that the CPU seems to be running the ball better. Reggie Bush had 60 yards on me in the first half of my week 5 CCM game before I turned it off and went to bed.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:57 PM   #1720
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I played the 5th game of the Cowboys CCM in the second season at Miami. Kurt Warner came out of retirement and was the starter for the Dolphins. They came in 4-0 and we came in 4-0 and my team left 4-1. It was just a tough defensive game and they made a few more plays. I threw a pick 6 to Chris Houston with about one minute to go and down 15-10. I had the ball inside the 10 and had a great chance to take the lead but, blew it. I lost 22-10

Notes:

Dez Bryant was out with an injury.

I decided to make some changes after this game to make both CPU and user run games more realistic. I lowered block shed to 0. The defensive players for both sides were getting off blocks way to easy.

I had 8 penalties which is good.

The game played really good for the most part. My guys dropped some passes even with catch at 60.

Romo had 7.1 yards per att. Great realistic number. Warner had 8.1, also good.

I threw 48 times with Romo and lost. Sounds like the real Cowboys. Just couldn't run very good at all.

I am real close to being 100% satisfied with these.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »