Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-30-2013, 02:25 PM   #1721
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

I played my 6th game of my CCM against the Vikings. I won 33-3. It was a good game though. I played nearly perfect. Romo had a great game. The Vikings where to one dimensional. They ran the ball real well. AP had over 100 yards at halftime but, Ponder didn't have a great game. As soon as I started to build a lead and they had to pass it was over. AP ended up with 130+ yards but, most came in the first half. He also had a key fumble that only helped build my lead more. This is the first game in a while that I don't want to change any sliders.

The penalties were good. We both had 6.

I'm now 5-1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2013, 06:27 PM   #1722
Banned

OVR: 1

Charter, i ran with your sliders last night in my 2nd season of my dolphins franchise on coach mode, except i elevated pass rush on both sides to 5 which you had mentioned as advice on another coach mode thread. I played against the Browns and wow, what a game! The game went into OT which i got possession first. So, i drove down the field and kicked a field goal thinking i'd won the game. But, they get another posession. I was confused to this as i thought once i scored, i win. But, i ended up forcing garrard into throwing a pick. What an amazing game! I won 16-13 & I looking forward to playing madden tonight. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.
Old 01-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #1723
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fins
Charter, i ran with your sliders last night in my 2nd season of my dolphins franchise on coach mode, except i elevated pass rush on both sides to 5 which you had mentioned as advice on another coach mode thread. I played against the Browns and wow, what a game! The game went into OT which i got possession first. So, i drove down the field and kicked a field goal thinking i'd won the game. But, they get another posession. I was confused to this as i thought once i scored, i win. But, i ended up forcing garrard into throwing a pick. What an amazing game! I won 16-13 & I looking forward to playing madden tonight. I'll keep you posted. Thanks.
Sounds great! I'm glad they work with coach mode. They changed the OT rule in the NFL so if you only get a FG in the first possession the other team has a chance to score. If you score a TD it's over. Thanks for the feedback
Old 01-31-2013, 10:16 AM   #1724
Pro

hey dude love the sliders getting realistic scores, but i can't run the ball at all but they can run the ball at will and do whatever they want and i give up on average 150 yards a game on the ground, and i can barely run for 50 a game so not any advice on what i could possibly move, plus i get in the red zone and there dbs turn into super man and intercept the ball out of nowhere
Old 01-31-2013, 01:15 PM   #1725
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
hey dude love the sliders getting realistic scores, but i can't run the ball at all but they can run the ball at will and do whatever they want and i give up on average 150 yards a game on the ground, and i can barely run for 50 a game so not any advice on what i could possibly move, plus i get in the red zone and there dbs turn into super man and intercept the ball out of nowhere
You just have to work on it. I don't have a problem running. I mix it a lot. Also don't hit the sprint button to quick.draws work good. Are you using the newest set? Are you using them exactly like on the OP?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2013, 02:11 PM   #1726
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
You just have to work on it. I don't have a problem running. I mix it a lot. Also don't hit the sprint button to quick.draws work good. Are you using the newest set? Are you using them exactly like on the OP?
Hey will these work with a online CCM? We have 15 strong good SIM owners but I'm sure people do anything to beat the CPU...
Old 01-31-2013, 02:17 PM   #1727
Banned

Also if I put these in now do I have to advance the week for them to work? This is for a online CCM..
Old 01-31-2013, 04:03 PM   #1728
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck2303
Also if I put these in now do I have to advance the week for them to work? This is for a online CCM..
Should be fine with online ccm. That's what I use them with. Yes you do need to enter then advance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »