Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-01-2013, 11:50 AM   #1737
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Also who did you play?
Old 02-01-2013, 12:14 PM   #1738
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Also who did you play?
i'm using the steelers and was playing the broncos i have 9 turnovers all together 6INTs, and 3 fumbles, will these work in all pro
Old 02-01-2013, 12:45 PM   #1739
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
i'm using the steelers and was playing the broncos i have 9 turnovers all together 6INTs, and 3 fumbles, will these work in all pro
Yes. In a ccm just pick all- pro. In play now it's going to always be All-madden though.
Old 02-01-2013, 12:55 PM   #1740
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just had another fun ccm game. My Cowboys 5-1 vs the hated Redskins 2-4. We won 24-14 after falling behind 14-3. Romo had a terrible first half. I ended up with a 56% completion percent. Wash had a very fast rookie RB who killed me the first half. He ended up with 100+ yards. My RB Murray also had 100+ yards rushing. I had 6 or 7 pen they had about the same. I had to work hard to get this win
Old 02-01-2013, 03:29 PM   #1741
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Yes. In a ccm just pick all- pro. In play now it's going to always be All-madden though.
sounds good bro, i'm trying it right now, so far so good
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2013, 04:31 AM   #1742
Rookie

jluce32's Arena

OVR: 3

Charter, big props once again on your sliders. I'm really loving this adjusted "equal" slider set. I was having pretty good games with your first sliders that you posted, but these ones are just ridiculously good for my skill set.

I'm assuming by the guidelines that you posted, we are very similar players. All of your adjustments made a lot of sense. I have had excellently unpredictable games with this set. Like in the NFL, any given Sunday, any team can win or be blown out.

With this set, I've have some really diverse games. I've had nail biters against good and bad teams. I've had blowout games, both ways. I've blown two TD 4th quarter leads, and it is funny to say, I couldn't be any more happy about it. Haha.

These sliders truly give you that real feel, for serious sim players.

Just had to ONCE AGAIN highly recommend Charters' sliders, and I hope you continue to make slider adjustments each year, b/c I will be sure to use whatever you put out.

Thanks for saving the game for me sir. Suffice to say, you have a big fan in me.

All hail Charter! lmao

Old 02-04-2013, 10:26 AM   #1743
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluce32
Charter, big props once again on your sliders. I'm really loving this adjusted "equal" slider set. I was having pretty good games with your first sliders that you posted, but these ones are just ridiculously good for my skill set.

I'm assuming by the guidelines that you posted, we are very similar players. All of your adjustments made a lot of sense. I have had excellently unpredictable games with this set. Like in the NFL, any given Sunday, any team can win or be blown out.

With this set, I've have some really diverse games. I've had nail biters against good and bad teams. I've had blowout games, both ways. I've blown two TD 4th quarter leads, and it is funny to say, I couldn't be any more happy about it. Haha.

These sliders truly give you that real feel, for serious sim players.

Just had to ONCE AGAIN highly recommend Charters' sliders, and I hope you continue to make slider adjustments each year, b/c I will be sure to use whatever you put out.

Thanks for saving the game for me sir. Suffice to say, you have a big fan in me.

All hail Charter! lmao

Thanks man! I'm glad I can help people better enjoy the game.
Old 02-04-2013, 04:45 PM   #1744
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

the last three games in my Cowboys CCM have been very interesting. I beat Washington at Washington 24-14. Then I beat NE at home 31-7. In the Washington game Romo had a completion % of 56. In the NE game it was 96. He was just hot and couldn't miss. Brady still had almost 300 yards passing. They came in 2-5 so I guess they are just struggling this year. The last game I lost 10-6 to Washington at Home. Washington ran for 153 yards and took advantage of some mistakes I made. I didn't change any slider setting for those three games. I am loving the games I am getting. I am now 7-2 and have the 7-2 Seahawks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »