Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2012, 10:53 PM   #169
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Thanks for the sliders, they've been good.

I will say, that contrary to other peoples discoveries of all-pro and these being a challenge, it was rather easy and i had to try not to win to allow myself as a star-less colts team, to actually lose, whereas once i put it on all-madden, with the relativley same sliders here, i got blown out as i should have been.

I traded away everyone for picks, so my team was abysmal, and i was keeping up with people. I beat the bears, for example. Once i switched it to all-madden i was losing to the vikings 24-7 before i started super-simming to see what would happen if i wasn't playing.
Moriares is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:01 PM   #170
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriares
Thanks for the sliders, they've been good.

I will say, that contrary to other peoples discoveries of all-pro and these being a challenge, it was rather easy and i had to try not to win to allow myself as a star-less colts team, to actually lose, whereas once i put it on all-madden, with the relativley same sliders here, i got blown out as i should have been.

I traded away everyone for picks, so my team was abysmal, and i was keeping up with people. I beat the bears, for example. Once i switched it to all-madden i was losing to the vikings 24-7 before i started super-simming to see what would happen if i wasn't playing.
Was this a online CCM and if so did you put these sliders in before you advanced to the next week or did you just put them in and play that game. I am just asking because it takes a week or two for sliders to really start working.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:33 PM   #171
Pro
 
letsgopens66's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Do these not work in offline? Because I am getting torched by Michael Bush right now...

And the score is 45-31 at the end of the 3rd
__________________
Pittsburgh Penguins
Penn State Nittany Lions
Pittsburgh Pirates
Denver Broncos

Last edited by letsgopens66; 08-31-2012 at 11:38 PM.
letsgopens66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 11:47 PM   #172
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgopens66
Do these not work in offline? Because I am getting torched by Michael Bush right now...

And the score is 45-31 at the end of the 3rd
Are you in play now or offline CCM? Did you put everything as is on the OP?
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:49 PM   #173
Pro
 
letsgopens66's Arena
 
OVR: 4
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Are you in play now or offline CCM? Did you put everything as is on the OP?
Offline. And yes, but i'll double check
__________________
Pittsburgh Penguins
Penn State Nittany Lions
Pittsburgh Pirates
Denver Broncos
letsgopens66 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:50 PM   #174
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Was this a online CCM and if so did you put these sliders in before you advanced to the next week or did you just put them in and play that game. I am just asking because it takes a week or two for sliders to really start working.
Put in all the sliders, and changes before i started the league (And by this i mean before i advanced to the first week of the pre-season.) Then, simmed through the preseason, and played till about the 5th or 6th game. And, online.

Last edited by Moriares; 08-31-2012 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Clarification
Moriares is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:04 AM   #175
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgopens66
Offline. And yes, but i'll double check
yea it's probably going to be a little harder offline. My original set was for offline and I had to adjust for online. Maybe play another game or two and see if your getting the same results.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #176
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,629
Blog Entries: 3
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Pro Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moriares
Put in all the sliders, and changes before i started the league (And by this i mean before i advanced to the first week of the pre-season.) Then, simmed through the preseason, and played till about the 5th or 6th game. And, online.
Cool. Well if all-madden works for you then that's awesome. The thing about sliders is that everyone has a different skill level and play style. I am ok and play simstyle. You might be a lot better than me so finding the right fit for you is key. I hope these with all-madden work for you.
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:49 AM.

Top -