Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-13-2013, 07:34 PM   #1753
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Played the 13th game of my CCM @the Giants. I had a come from behind win that was fun but, a little frustrating. I was down 21-6 and was getting worried I just wasn't going to win and be 8-5. Then I got a sack in the end zone with DWare for a safety. 21-8. The forth quarter was frustrating because of how stinking conservative the CPU got. Manning had a great statistical game but, only threw 21 times. Maybe the safety made momentum kick in? Not sure. I scored twice in the 4th and won 22-21. Happy for the win but, just wish the CPU would put up more of a fight at times.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:36 PM   #1754
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I've been sacked a ton by the way. I'm second in the league with 40 sacks given up. I'm afraid to raise pass blocking though. I don't what passing to be any easier. I also don't want it to be harder to sack the cpu.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:42 PM   #1755
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

I think I'm going to start a brand new offline CCM and do a fantasy draft. Just to see how these sliders play with teams all pretty equal. Still going to play my current one too but, just want to see if its the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2013, 07:51 PM   #1756
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Cool its a equal set now. Gonne give it a go tonight and play a few games. Tryed normal speed and thres at 75 before couodnt really get used to it. Youre set looks pretty solid. Like all the zeros on there.

Edit: what auto subs you use. The default or the once from youre set

Last edited by SickDL; 02-13-2013 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:10 PM   #1757
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Cool its a equal set now. Gonne give it a go tonight and play a few games. Tryed normal speed and thres at 75 before couodnt really get used to it. Youre set looks pretty solid. Like all the zeros on there.

Edit: what auto subs you use. The default or the once from youre set
I've been using default.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:04 AM   #1758
Pro

OVR: 8
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I've been using default.
I changed them up a bit myself. Lets hope ea gets the auto subs and fatige right for m14.

This set gave me two good game. A nice challenge to. Only chanced the wrcatch to 55 And the broken tackles to 25 maybe ill lower it some more. Personaly im not a big fan of to many broken tackles. Was playing with 5 or less most of the time cause it seems like the reciever breaks every first tackle when you have tackling around 10 But with tackle at 25 it can go a little higher.
Im also playing on 65 threshold.
Still liking all the zeros. Getting a realist amounth of sacks not to much not to many.
Good set
Old 02-14-2013, 02:57 AM   #1759
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
I changed them up a bit myself. Lets hope ea gets the auto subs and fatige right for m14.

This set gave me two good game. A nice challenge to. Only chanced the wrcatch to 55 And the broken tackles to 25 maybe ill lower it some more. Personaly im not a big fan of to many broken tackles. Was playing with 5 or less most of the time cause it seems like the reciever breaks every first tackle when you have tackling around 10 But with tackle at 25 it can go a little higher.
Im also playing on 65 threshold.
Still liking all the zeros. Getting a realist amounth of sacks not to much not to many.
Good set
Sounds good. Post some stats if you can and want to for a few games.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #1760
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Just played the first game of the fantasy draft CCM. I noticed a few things.

-my Dallas CCM was started before any patches and it seems to play a little different than a brand new CCM. Some bad and some good.

-running was a little to easy for both teams. I hesitate to change it because I like that the CPU's run game is hard to stop.

- it was a little too easy to break tackles. I might lower break tackle for both user and CPU. This might making running a little more challenging.

-penalties were fine. I had 7. The CPU had 3.

- I won 31-29

-if you try sliders play at least a full game. Madden does a nice job with the ebb and flow of a game. I got up 21-3 in the first half. Some might stop the game there and declare it too easy. The CPU got it together and was up 22-21 in the 4th.

-overall it was a fun game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »