Home

Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders within the Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2013, 10:26 PM   #1769
Pro
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: May 2005
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Thanks for the props man. Glad I could help a little
I was so down on Madden this year and shared my disgust with it on their Facebook page and had given up on it because the patch was taking so long. The only issue I had with the game I played yesterday was the CPU (Saints) did some questionable things in the last 2 minutes of the game (they are up by 5, why are you running plays in hurryup and not running the clock out and making me burn my timeouts?) But that probably has more to do with the programming of the game or something the patch messed up (can't remember if it was like this pre-patch or not). Other than that just a fantastic simulation of football, plus realistic stats for both me and the CPU.
DMB82 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #1770
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,628
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB82
I was so down on Madden this year and shared my disgust with it on their Facebook page and had given up on it because the patch was taking so long. The only issue I had with the game I played yesterday was the CPU (Saints) did some questionable things in the last 2 minutes of the game (they are up by 5, why are you running plays in hurryup and not running the clock out and making me burn my timeouts?) But that probably has more to do with the programming of the game or something the patch messed up (can't remember if it was like this pre-patch or not). Other than that just a fantastic simulation of football, plus realistic stats for both me and the CPU.
Yea there are still area's that frustrate me. EA needs to step it up for Madden 25
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 03:14 PM   #1771
MVP
 
wordtobigbird's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Sep 2008
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
The only thing you have to watch out for with lowering the broken tackle slider is if you get too low the CPU RB's will fall too easy when they run into their linemen. If that doesn't happen it's all good.
raise FUM if you want to help improve RB balance but not broken tackle ability
wordtobigbird is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2013, 11:15 AM   #1772
Pro
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Apr 2012
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

quick ? so i use gameflow for calling plays is it better to use aggressive or conservative over gameplan
PensFan813 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:52 PM   #1773
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,628
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PensFan813
quick ? so i use gameflow for calling plays is it better to use aggressive or conservative over gameplan
Not sure. I never use game flow or game planning
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:59 PM   #1774
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Towson, US
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
The only thing you have to watch out for with lowering the broken tackle slider is if you get too low the CPU RB's will fall too easy when they run into their linemen. If that doesn't happen it's all good.
Yes thats true. Its a tricky one the broken tackle. I hate that when its to high the recievers will break almost every first tackle no matter how big the guy or how good the angle.
Would be nice to have a running back ability slider like in ncaa or something. Or split up the broken tackle slider
Anyways its back to madden again had a break. Bought ncaa13 pretty fun to to do a dynasty never played it before.

Shall post some box score after this game. Though i made a few changes though
SickDL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:02 PM   #1775
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT
 
charter04's Arena
 
OVR: 21
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 5,628
Blog Entries: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SickDL
Yes thats true. Its a tricky one the broken tackle. I hate that when its to high the recievers will break almost every first tackle no matter how big the guy or how good the angle.
Would be nice to have a running back ability slider like in ncaa or something. Or split up the broken tackle slider
Anyways its back to madden again had a break. Bought ncaa13 pretty fun to to do a dynasty never played it before.

Shall post some box score after this game. Though i made a few changes though
Check out my NCAA sliders. The Heisman ones that I have a link to on the op
charter04 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2013, 01:10 AM   #1776
Pro
 
OVR: 8
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Towson, US
Re: Charter04's Madden 13 All-Madden Sim Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
Check out my NCAA sliders. The Heisman ones that I have a link to on the op
Okey cool will check them out when i play it again. The scouting screen burns my tv screen like a ..... Think its getting time for a new tv
SickDL is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen > Madden NFL Last Gen Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Top -